• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1688282397228.png

Overview:
In this emotionally charged narrative-driven game, you step into the shoes of a protagonist who has endured the scars of high school bullying. Haunted by memories of a girl who made life unbearable, you've journeyed through both literal and metaphorical realms of heaven and hell, reshaping your identity and vowing for retribution. Yet, as adulthood dawns, you realize the futility of clinging to past grudges and choose a path of moving forward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: NiiChan - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - Episode 3 - Part 2
Language: English
Other Games: Sicae
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Concept Teaser:
This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapters.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - - -
SPLIT

Update Only (Ch. 1 Ep. 3 part 1 -> Ch. 1 Ep. 3 part 2)
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

i8.jpg i29.jpg i44.jpg i49.jpg i77.jpg i124.jpg i132.jpg i218.jpg i230.jpg i309.jpg emmapause.jpg i379.jpg i508.jpg i583.jpg i653.jpg emmapause2.jpg ep3_6.jpg ep3_97.jpg ep3_134.jpg ep3_272.jpg ep3_420.jpg ainepause4.jpg moonpause.jpg ep4_291.jpg ep5_157.jpg ep5_595.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
So um, how old is the MC by the time they move in? Cause they all mega baby faced and a part of me is thinking he was 7 when this bullying happened. I know the summary saids adulthood but that doesn't help narrow down an age. I'm just wondering because of the models.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So um, how old is the MC by the time they move in? Cause they all mega baby faced and a part of me is thinking he was 7 when this bullying happened. I know the summary saids adulthood but that doesn't help narrow down an age. I'm just wondering because of the models.
He didn't move in. He's living there since he was born. :HideThePain: as the tag *ehem* says.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, damn that's an interesting Overview. I'm looking forward to trying this. I don't think I've ever seen this scenario before(speaking for myself) so kudos to the dev for being my first :oops:.

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Not a fan of the dime-a-dozen "landlady/roommate" setting, but it's fine I guess. I'm not a fan of forced relationships either, but I'll reserve judgment until it is fleshed out more in future updates. Still, I am intrigued to see where this one goes. Looking forward to it.

4.20 star(s) 134 Votes