• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The Sincae MC is the one that collects the crazy ones so if Hera is going anywhere is with her sister in the same Harem:KEK:
Are you sure about that?

Moon, Klara and to a lesser extent Aine and Emma all have their crazyness.

Who even is this crazy in Sicae? Maybe Nicole when she does her thing but they all seem kinda grounded. Claire wont be a part of the Sicae harem as far as we know and im not sure if yuna can be considered crazy yet.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Are you sure about that?

Moon, Klara and to a lesser extent Aine and Emma all have their crazyness.

Who even is this crazy in Sicae? Maybe Nicole when she does her thing but they all seem kinda grounded. Claire wont be a part of the Sicae harem as far as we know and im not sure if yuna can be considered crazy yet.
Oh trust me. If you played Sincae before the remaster you'd know exactly what I mean:LUL:
They were crazy before the story got dark. Now I can only imagine what NiiChan has in store for that group:KEK:

Reactions: OEJ

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I believe Yuna is a quiet crazy, the kind of person who doesn't say a word before slitting your throat for even thinking about looking at another woman.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
just a quick question - should I play this one first or Sicae (in terms of introduction to the story/world and characters)?

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
Okay, I was wondering. What exactly is a no-go about Sky and MC's relationship/love? Is this roommate relation some roundabout way of saying they are related? 'Cause obviously when taken at face value, my simple mind didn't get it or I missed it
:KEK:.

Otherwise, it's kinda funny how often you encounter a terrible parent, esp. in influental familes in AVNs who can obviously get away with everyting scot-free
:HideThePain:. Not a diss but funny as in the "If I had 1 nickle for everytime it happend" meme.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Okay, I was wondering. What exactly is a no-go about Sky and MC's relationship/love?
It's Patreon being the little slut of payment providers like VISA and Mastercard.
They don't like "family fun time" and have their thumbs up Patreons butt, no lube.
So Patreon has to do what they want.

Reactions: OEJ

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Okay, I was wondering. What exactly is a no-go about Sky and MC's relationship/love? Is this roommate relation some roundabout way of saying they are related? 'Cause obviously when taken at face value, my simple mind didn't get it or I missed it

Otherwise, it's kinda funny how often you encounter a terrible parent, esp. in influental familes in AVNs who can obviously get away with everyting scot-free
:HideThePain:. Not a diss but funny as in the "If I had 1 nickle for everytime it happend" meme.
Well, it's a trope for a reason and it's because there's a lot of it in real life aswell. Billionaire families, crime families, political families all have a lot more sway than a regular joe mid-income family, and a lot of them are pretty untouchable even if they do disgusting shit.
Brock Turner comes to mind.

Reactions: Pervy Hermit

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Are you new to avns in general? Roommate 99% of the time is coded language for sibling, landlord/lady is parental figure, tenant is child. Otherwise the patreons takes all your money away!

Reactions: Dunner
4.20 star(s) 152 Votes