VN Ren'Py Completed My Burning Heart [Final] [Ertal Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Webp.net-resizeimage (22).png

Overview:
My Burning Heart
is a story set in a 1001 Nights world, currently on development.
Our protagonist, Adnan, gets sold as a slave and, instead of being sent to work in the fields, as he expected, he ends up in a Sultan's harem... Although they try to trick him with good words and promises of being well fed and no physical punishments, he decides to comply with the Sultan's orders... but only while he plans his escape from the palace.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-12
Release Date: 2020-03-27
Developer: Ertal Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, German, French, Spanish
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (Demo): - -
Others: ANDROID*

Thanks Vishwa for the link. Thank you davu91 for the android port.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0033.png screenshot0062.png screenshot0017.png seSPms.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LEET

May 29, 2017
And yet no characters from Aladdin or Sinbad. No cute playboy or failed flirt.

Reactions: SigeX
Feb 1, 2019
the story seems pretty interesting, the art looks great, and the characters are really attractive (especially the boy with the white hair god he's gorgeous). but there doesn't seem to be much in terms sex so far. looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Feb 1, 2019
You think so? Half of the demo is a lengthy sex scene...
idk it was mostly like two scenes i think? and also i found the panning over the same image kind of distracting. other ren'py games usually have some variation on the same image to show action and i can't say i was a huge fan of just panning over the same image.

Reactions: Ullubu

Ertal

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
idk it was mostly like two scenes i think? and also i found the panning over the same image kind of distracting. other ren'py games usually have some variation on the same image to show action and i can't say i was a huge fan of just panning over the same image.
But there are three variations of each sex illustration... And those two scenes are more than half of the content of the demo.
It's okay if the game is not for you, of course : to each their own ;)

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Okay color me interested. As always this being a first release means I'm tempering my excitement since it could well up and die. But everything looks good for now.

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Hmm, that is the demo from almost a year ago. When I first saw this I hoped for something new. However, the demo is worth a look for everyone interested in the subject matter. :)

Ertal

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hmm, that is the demo from almost a year ago. When I first saw this I hoped for something new. However, the demo is worth a look for everyone interested in the subject matter. :)
Sorry, there's more content, but so far is Patreon only.

Feb 1, 2019
But there are three variations of each sex illustration... And those two scenes are more than half of the content of the demo.
It's okay if the game is not for you, of course : to each their own ;)
look man I said I really liked the demo. i just think the scenes could be a bit more dynamic. and I understand that this is a demo and it's the first release. I'm looking forward to future updates.