RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 31, 2017
Enjoyed it, looks like it might get something special in the future, but really needs some more polishing. Feels that after the story ends, more bugs appear... like school being open on the weekend, but not all npcs are there.
During the 3rd photoshoot if you peek at the door, the last Rei's photo constantly bugged out and didn't leave the screen unless I triggered another scene, and the big boobs red hair teacher scene just didn't trigger, it lagged out the game and I had to restart. Tried to see it a few different weeks..

I wonder how many Kento/Rei scenes are there, only managed to see them fucking in house.. next week Rei wasn't at home on Friday night, but I didn't find her anywhere at all, so perhaps another bug.. Kento was getting a blowjob by the stripper at the time.

Wasn't able to figure out how to go past the "Eris made a plan with Kento" hint, so idk if there are more scenes with them yet. As I understand Melody's scenes with principal are probably if we don't help with assignments, though didn't try that, perhaps when another version will come out. Sort of forgot about Isabella so idk how much of scenes are with her, was busy getting Melody max affection hoping there will be another new scene after the locker. I didn't get one..

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I wonder how many Kento/Rei scenes are there, only managed to see them fucking in house.. next week Rei wasn't at home on Friday night, but I didn't find her anywhere at all, so perhaps another bug.. Kento was getting a blowjob by the stripper at the time.
How can I trigger kentoxrei scenes? I wasn't able to trigger any...

kplw

Jan 29, 2024
I'm struggling to get Kento out of his room to look into his drawers. If I'm correct he has the keys to the attic? Also any idea how to train for strength and how to start anything with Anna in the Gym?

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017
How can I trigger kentoxrei scenes? I wasn't able to trigger any...
I sort of grinded out her corruption by having her see Tom having sex with the mom every Thursday, and eventually after 3 different cosplay photo shoots on Saturday afternoon, when I triggered the Kento/prostitute scene in the evening, protags lines outside the home were the same, but when I went to check the room it was Rei instead of the prostitute.
I believe then checking Kento's room at night shows Rei, but his lines are as if he's fucking Eva..

Also I refused to be Rei's boyfriend, idk if that was needed though, and the scene also happened after I refused to fuck Iris and then saw her fucking Kento on Tuesday night, talking about some sort of plan.. but I doubt that "plan" right now is him fucking Rei.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I sort of grinded out her corruption by having her see Tom having sex with the mom every Thursday, and eventually after 3 different cosplay photo shoots on Saturday afternoon, when I triggered the Kento/prostitute scene in the evening, protags lines outside the home were the same, but when I went to check the room it was Rei instead of the prostitute.
I believe then checking Kento's room at night shows Rei, but his lines are as if he's fucking Eva..

Also I refused to be Rei's boyfriend, idk if that was needed though, and the scene also happened after I refused to fuck Iris and then saw her fucking Kento on Tuesday night, talking about some sort of plan.. but I doubt that "plan" right now is him fucking Rei.
I see... I accepted being Rei boyfriend so I wanted to know if it was possible while being a couple... Also, do you happen to know where this "office" is located and when do I have to go there? Is it right after the PE class or before?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 31, 2017
I see... I accepted being Rei boyfriend so I wanted to know if it was possible while being a couple... Also, do you happen to know where this "office" is located and when do I have to go there? Is it right after the PE class or before?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the whole teacher room at the left as you enter school from main entrance. His laptop is at the corner at top left. However there's no cg's and I believe the creator said there are no scenes of him and Rei implemented yet.

Also, even if you're Rei's bf, perhaps it's still possible to make Kento fuck her, just need for her to do the photoshoots and have her see you fucking the mom enough, as that one also reduces her love points and give corruption.
Also, after each photo shoot should check Kento's PC to see the photos, perhaps that also helps triggering things.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's the whole teacher room at the left as you enter school from main entrance. His laptop is at the corner at top left. However there's no cg's and I believe the creator said there are no scenes of him and Rei implemented yet.

Also, even if you're Rei's bf, perhaps it's still possible to make Kento fuck her, just need for her to do the photoshoots and have her see you fucking the mom enough, as that one also reduces her love points and give corruption.
Also, after each photo shoot should check Kento's PC to see the photos, perhaps that also helps triggering things.
I got stuck at one photoshoot where she open her legs and the image doesn't go away from the screen.. And that event keep repeating... How did you get past that? I think is the second event of the photoshoot

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I got stuck at one photoshoot where she open her legs and the image doesn't go away from the screen.. And that event keep repeating... How did you get past that? I think is the second event of the photoshoot
go outside of the house and go to where your neighbor house is you see emily ass her ass saves you from the bug

Reactions: Sieglinnde
Dec 31, 2017
go outside of the house and go to where your neighbor house is you see emily ass her ass saves you from the bug
Eh I forgot about Emily, sounds like would have been easier. It was so frustrating to navigate the area with that picture on whole screen.
I just took a nap and triggered the evening scene outside the house at Kento's window, that also fixes the bug.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Eh I forgot about Emily, sounds like would have been easier. It was so frustrating to navigate the area with that picture on whole screen.
I just took a nap and triggered the evening scene outside the house at Kento's window, that also fixes the bug.
So there is an evening scene outside the house...
But how can I make the scene "advance" from there? (the second photoshoot scene) Whenever I keep getting to saturdays that scene triggers again, it never show me another scene

Last edited:

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Enjoyed it, looks like it might get something special in the future, but really needs some more polishing. Feels that after the story ends, more bugs appear... like school being open on the weekend, but not all npcs are there.
During the 3rd photoshoot if you peek at the door, the last Rei's photo constantly bugged out and didn't leave the screen unless I triggered another scene, and the big boobs red hair teacher scene just didn't trigger, it lagged out the game and I had to restart. Tried to see it a few different weeks..

Wasn't able to figure out how to go past the "Eris made a plan with Kento" hint, so idk if there are more scenes with them yet. As I understand Melody's scenes with principal are probably if we don't help with assignments, though didn't try that, perhaps when another version will come out. Sort of forgot about Isabella so idk how much of scenes are with her, was busy getting Melody max affection hoping there will be another new scene after the locker. I didn't get one..
where is kento at friday night ? look for him.It's not bug.

Dec 31, 2017
where is kento at friday night ? look for him.It's not bug.
Like I mentioned, I found Kento having a blowjob by the stripper at the beer&girls.
I just did not find Rei anywhere on the map that Friday which perhaps was a bug, perhaps not.

Also, the first scene with Rin in the shower, Tom says that he saw Rin with another guy at the downtown the other day... I triggered the scene without seeing that, so it sounds sort of silly. Honestly, the only way I found out I can find Rin with another guy is from that dialogue.

Btw happens on Friday evening, you go downtown to the very left at top where the hotel is, a short scene plays where Tom sees Rin. Afterwards go work at the store. During work Rin comes with the guy to buy condoms. Idk if there are any more scenes regarding that.

So there is an evening scene outside the house...
But how can I make the scene "advance" from there? (the second photoshoot scene) Whenever I keep getting to saturdays that scene triggers again, it never show me another scene
Is it the one with nipples showing? Then it is the 3rd. 1st was casual clothes, 2nd in black, 3rd sort of sailor? with nipples showing and stuff. Idk if there is a 4th one, I only went to as far as 2 weeks after triggering, scene did not change.

Last edited:
Reactions: xx113reras

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Like I mentioned, I found Kento having a blowjob by the stripper at the beer&girls.
I just did not find Rei anywhere on the map that Friday which perhaps was a bug, perhaps not.

Also, the first scene with Rin in the shower, Tom says that he saw Rin with another guy at the downtown the other day... I triggered the scene without seeing that, so it sounds sort of silly. Honestly, the only way I found out I can find Rin with another guy is from that dialogue.

Btw happens on Friday evening, you go downtown to the very left at top where the hotel is, a short scene plays where Tom sees Rin. Afterwards go work at the store. During work Rin comes with the guy to buy condoms. Idk if there are any more scenes regarding that.

Is it the one with nipples showing? Then it is the 3rd. 1st was casual clothes, 2nd in black, 3rd sort of sailor? with nipples showing and stuff. Idk if there is a 4th one, I only went to as far as 2 weeks after triggering, scene did not change.
That's all in this chapter.You found it all!

tankerNTR

Oct 11, 2019
even with some small instructions it still got me lost and hard to play. your game is awesome but i wish you would update the instructions more detailed. you did a great job with part 1 good luck

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes