RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
I want to say that I'm not a big fan of NTR with the protagonist in any sort of concept, But I really like the scenarios where the girls are put, I really liked the game and I hope it grow bigger in content, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one, Also, Emily stopped asking the mc about serving other man, It stops after you see her blowing another man or when Kento has sex with her? Or that's a bug...

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I want to say that I'm not a big fan of NTR with the protagonist in any sort of concept, But I really like the scenarios where the girls are put, I really liked the game and I hope it grow bigger in content, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one, Also, Emily stopped asking the mc about serving other man, It stops after you see her blowing another man or when Kento has sex with her? Or that's a bug...
because her corruption went too high. She will stop asking.

Reactions: SuicideBoy69

croPath

May 10, 2017
Game really needs a H-scene replay feature along with a lot of QOL and bug squashing

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
The game tells to look at Kento's pc but only shows the subscriber message, Is that the end of the content for Rei or there's other event?(asking because the Kento event at Thursday Night)

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
The game tells to look at Kento's pc but only shows the subscriber message, Is that the end of the content for Rei or there's other event?(asking because the Kento event at Thursday Night)
Some content is exclusive to the subscriber version, the Kento event is the park nearby Thursday night, which is the end of content for the version

Reactions: Lucyper
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes