RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

elweonculiado

Jan 13, 2021
It makes absolutely no sense to have a harem/love route if you have to go through NTR to get to it. I hate this. if you want an NTR game, just make it full NTR so i dont waste my time.
i mean it isnt really ntr if they arent on a relationship or something, most of them are just sluts or prostitutes, like idk what yow expect; others characters like rei or eris have full love route. i find this really cool tho.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
It's still NTR.
It isn't, but people casually butcher language in worse ways. Magma isn't wet even though it "flows," cheese has nothing to do with seniority or income even if "the big cheese" refers to a boss in a high position, and "literally" is the actual fucking antonym of "figuratively" no matter how often people get that wrong (or just throw it in their sentence for extra drama).

...moving on:

I played this out of curiosity. I saw a ton of LIs, routes, and RPGM and figured it'd be a trainwreck.
And it...kind of is, but not nearly as bad as I expected. If the dev trimmed way down on the girls, or capped it here, that'd still leave a ton of content to work through (EDIT: develop and implement). Having multiple NTR antagonists with overlap on the heroines is also unexpected. My main problem is that the game isn't actually that fun to play at the moment; you grind, run around, and need to rely on the guide to get anything done. It gets repetitive pretty quickly and even the fast-travel that the game does have feels incomplete.

It needs more proofreading. The ESL stands out, spaces are missing between sentences, shit like that. It also needs better guides and more ways to control the NTR stats. I was somehow under the impression that the player could run defense for a while and get a heroine's "love" or corruption stats down with the rival characters as time passed. Or, as I think someone else suggested, that raising a heroine's affection high enough would render the antagonists unable to raise her NTR stats.

In short; too much time was spent wandering the map at different hours, checking the walkthrough, and at a few points actually editing the shit out of some test saves because certain events are either luck-based or can interfere with each other and cause one or all competing events to fail. The MC is kind of annoying and lame, which is sort of typical, but would be easy to fix by giving his dialogue some confidence as he progresses along vanilla routes or ups his stats.

And if the MC is smart enough to break into computers, he might as well be smart enough to download remote access software so that he can check Kento, Ito, or whoever else's PC from his own whenever he wants to.

The primary judge of any game, for me, is how enjoyable or tedious it is to play. MCM is a scene collector with fetch-quests and busy work. For the game to be good, those should minimize the tedium as much as possible. For the game to be great, all three of those should be fun to do...which is a challenging prospect. It's too early to give this a proper review, which is why I'm commenting, but right now the game is a little under 3 stars: a dozen girls with one or two vanilla animations and two or three NTR animations (possibly per rival character) isn't worth the grind or map traversal. It could get a lot better, but I'm not holding my breath.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
It isn't, but people casually butcher language in worse ways.
OK. So explain to me how the MC having to shove his face into seven covered breast's (other dudes semen btw) is not NTR. Even though it's required for the love route or you will not get the blow job scene that follows. Many characters FORCE you to interact with them through NTR before you can get your shot. MC is often reffered to as "tiny dick" while there is your overly generic black guy that is 10 inches long fucking all your LIs. I don't care if they are whores, if someone else is fucking them and it's not for the rare case of story development, it's NTR. I don't get why NTR lovers have to twist meanings or play semantics to a fucking tee, it's almost like you guys are ashamed you are into NTR and make excuses for it. Let me preface, I don't care about NTR, as long as it's optional or for initial story development. But to call this game a viable love/harem game is laughable.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
i mean it isnt really ntr if they arent on a relationship or something, most of them are just sluts or prostitutes, like idk what yow expect; others characters like rei or eris have full love route. i find this really cool tho.
"it's still ntr because every girl in the game is supposed to be in my harem"

-- every muslim in this thread

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
OK. So explain to me how the MC having to shove his face into seven covered breast's (other dudes semen btw) is not NTR. Even though it's required for the love route or you will not get the blow job scene that follows. Many characters FORCE you to interact with them through NTR before you can get your shot. MC is often referred to as "tiny dick" while there is your overly generic black guy that is 10 inches long fucking all your LIs. I don't care if they are whores, if someone else is fucking them and it's not for the rare case of story development, it's NTR. I don't get why NTR lovers have to twist meanings or play semantics to a fucking tee, it's almost like you guys are ashamed you are into NTR and make excuses for it. Let me preface, I don't care about NTR, as long as it's optional or for initial story development. But to call this game a viable love/harem game is laughable.
>to call this game a viable love/harem game is laughable
When did I say that? The only thing I commented on was your colloquial misuse of NTR.
At this point, though, telling people that is like telling someone they parked over or too close to the lines: nobody cares, if they do care they'll just get angry about it, and no matter how many fines or tickets they get written they'll probably keep doing it. The only reason I bothered was that I was already going to write the rest of my post.

>I don't care if they're whores
You really should. "Don't stick your dick in crazy," "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife," "She belongs to the streets," "She's not yours, it was just your turn," all of these and more come to mind. I get that you're upset, but this seems to me like you were given unrealistic expectations at some point. Because you're right: this isn't a viable love/harem game. What changes would be necessary to make it one is a separate discussion, however.

The rest of your post basically boils down to the perennial "if she's not fucking the MC exclusively then it's NTR."

I actually agree that LIs, even optional ones, starting off pre-corrupted is cringe but the game is loaded with cringe already. The MC is a soft beta with a smell fetish who never seems to speak up for himself or do anything to protect his LIs. Both Harem and NTR players have to jump through hoops to unlock content, but Harem players need to constantly run interference to stay on the vanilla route. That's one of the things I was calling tedious which made the game less appealing.

TPX/Kuro

Mar 27, 2018
How many times do I need to interact with Ophelia so that she lets me see her on Wednesdays at the bleachers?
I have already reached 9 hearts (I mean 9 weeks now).

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
It isn't, but people casually butcher language in worse ways. Magma isn't wet even though it "flows," cheese has nothing to do with seniority or income even if "the big cheese" refers to a boss in a high position, and "literally" is the actual fucking antonym of "figuratively" no matter how often people get that wrong (or just throw it in their sentence for extra drama).

...moving on:

I played this out of curiosity. I saw a ton of LIs, routes, and RPGM and figured it'd be a trainwreck.
And it...kind of is, but not nearly as bad as I expected. If the dev trimmed way down on the girls, or capped it here, that'd still leave a ton of content to work through (EDIT: develop and implement). Having multiple NTR antagonists with overlap on the heroines is also unexpected. My main problem is that the game isn't actually that fun to play at the moment; you grind, run around, and need to rely on the guide to get anything done. It gets repetitive pretty quickly and even the fast-travel that the game does have feels incomplete.

It needs more proofreading. The ESL stands out, spaces are missing between sentences, shit like that. It also needs better guides and more ways to control the NTR stats. I was somehow under the impression that the player could run defense for a while and get a heroine's "love" or corruption stats down with the rival characters as time passed. Or, as I think someone else suggested, that raising a heroine's affection high enough would render the antagonists unable to raise her NTR stats.

In short; too much time was spent wandering the map at different hours, checking the walkthrough, and at a few points actually editing the shit out of some test saves because certain events are either luck-based or can interfere with each other and cause one or all competing events to fail. The MC is kind of annoying and lame, which is sort of typical, but would be easy to fix by giving his dialogue some confidence as he progresses along vanilla routes or ups his stats.

And if the MC is smart enough to break into computers, he might as well be smart enough to download remote access software so that he can check Kento, Ito, or whoever else's PC from his own whenever he wants to.

The primary judge of any game, for me, is how enjoyable or tedious it is to play. MCM is a scene collector with fetch-quests and busy work. For the game to be good, those should minimize the tedium as much as possible. For the game to be great, all three of those should be fun to do...which is a challenging prospect. It's too early to give this a proper review, which is why I'm commenting, but right now the game is a little under 3 stars: a dozen girls with one or two vanilla animations and two or three NTR animations (possibly per rival character) isn't worth the grind or map traversal. It could get a lot better, but I'm not holding my breath.
Well it would be. I get what you mean and people can be pretty annoying about it, but for games like this if a character is an Li and that Li is fucking somebody else then it is Netorare or netorase. If this were real life obviously that wouldn't be the case but for a game or story it absolutely is.

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
But it is possible for it be avoidable(as in itdoesn't happen)? I don't mind if it's hard as long as it is truly avoidable, not skippable.
2 main characters was set totally avoidable. The rest of them is depends on subs voting

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
2 main characters was set totally avoidable. The rest of them is depends on subs voting
Which one of them? It seems there's at least 4 main characters, Rei, Rin's, Eris and Emily (I presume Eris and Emily?)

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Which one of them? It seems there's at least 4 main characters, Rei, Rin's, Eris and Emily (I presume Eris and Emily?)
I'm expecting Rin and Emily, at least for now these 2 characters are interesting to me, the rest are not there yet

TPX/Kuro

Mar 27, 2018
Only two characters are going to be avoidable, damn I thought it would only be the characters corrupt enough who would go that route, for example Mai. Because it is a statistics game or so I think... since it depends on the decisions we make in the game. Now I feel sorry for Alice, it shows that she is interested in the MC, now we have to wait what the donors will do for her XD

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes