Fan Art My Cute (formerly known as cousin) fan art and Models question

kamikase98

Jul 31, 2019
Well, I tried...

Here's the starting points I used for the gals above.

Cousin has been discussed before.

Store Clerk: FR Agnes + Victoria 7 seems like a good starting point at least. FR Agnes skin textures. Katharina Hair.

Jenny the Secretary: Makemba Skin. Face: Shiloh + Lilith 7. Body: Spencer + 50% Kori. Katharina Hair. Several face tweaks.

Emily: Devious Dolls Brittany Skin. Head: Victoria 7 + 50% Agnes, 50% Cadence, 25% Lilith 7. Body: Victoria 7 + Lilith 7. Topmodel Updo Hair.

Fitness Instructor: Lilith 7 Skin. Head: Pepper + Genevieve 7. Body: 100% Pepper 50% Lilith 7. Various Bodybuilder & Fitness morphs to bulk her up. Topmodel Updo Hair.

Numerous other minor adjustment morphs in play as well, the models mentioned above seem to be decent starting points.

Barbara: Sparkle skin. Head: Sparkle + 75% Mika 7. Body: Sparkle + Gemma + 75% Mika 7. Hair: Rochelle Ponytail Hair of course! Youth and Breast Morphs.

Derek: Devious Dolls Killian Skin. Head: Tween Ryan 7. Body: Tween Ryan 7 + Max + Aiden + 35% Michael 7. Youth morphs. Fraser Hair.

Mom/Director: RY Sasha Skin. Head: Pepper with face area tweaks. Body: Pepper + Lilith 7, other tweaks. Topmodel Updo Hair.

Again, numerous other smaller tweaks, particularly for Barbara and the Director.

----

I'm sure that others can dial Derek and the gals in more closely, hopefully this will give y'all a few ideas at least. As I said, well, I tried!

Katharina Hair and Topmodel Updo hair are the 'go to' hairstyles apparently, the developer got a lot of mileage out of those!

Happy morphing!
MASTER, SHARE THE .DUFFF PLX

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
MASTER, SHARE THE .DUFFF PLX
This thread fell off of my notifications or something. I have suggested the base models in said post, and am not 100% happy with these, plus my Daz install is weird (on an external drive scattered across several different master folders), so I suggest taking your own stab using the base models I've suggested and dialing in to taste.

Reactions: kamikase98

kamikase98

Jul 31, 2019
This thread fell off of my notifications or something. I have suggested the base models in said post, and am not 100% happy with these, plus my Daz install is weird (on an external drive scattered across several different master folders), so I suggest taking your own stab using the base models I've suggested and dialing in to taste.
this is my first version of cousin sara mcr1.png sara mcr 2.png
can you give some advice for cousin head and body pleaseD:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Found the Director's bedroom!

So the bedroom is part of this set:

I didn't notice it before due to the red theme that is usually used with this set, and the store thumbnail not including the bedroom. Not sure if anyone cares at this point, but figured that I'd share this. The above image is the 'default bedroom load' with the room interior preset also loaded. I applied the Iray Uber Base shader to everything and changed the window glass using an Iray glass shader.

In any case, happy rendering!
:p

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi OhWee, Which model have used for the cousin character?
|||
\/

OK, took a stab at the cousin.

As suggested by others, I'm onboard with Chara as the baseline head shape, although I went with 75% Chara .2 Zamira here:

Skin texture is Zamira's, with LIE eyeliner. There's probably a closer match for the eyeliner, and also the skin, but this works for me. Also, I tweaked the translucency colors a bit and dialed down the translucency to .15/scatter only for this render.

Body morphs include 100% Christie and 100% Chara and some bodybuilder and fitness details dialed in, with a few other tweaks. Christie is a Guhzcoituz character that I had in my list of morphs. This goes back to my suggestion earlier that several characters may share a 'Root' morph. Guhz likes this particular body style, so a few of his characters might be a good place to start as far as body shape. The breasts were a bit of a pain, thinking another Guhz character might have upward pointed big breasts probably...

Still need to make a few more tweaks (arms a bit too muscular atm, maybe a couple more breast adjustments), but I'm pretty happy with this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar