Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
have you finished this game if you have can you tell me how to meet Barbara's mom
im stuck in task bring anna home
you need to do a photo shoot with your cousin/roommate first then she will ask you to do a photo shoot at her work then you will see her boss director there should be a photo on her desk click on it then ask her about it

Reactions: kodam54

tplinking

Mar 30, 2023
Thanks bro. It does not work for my 2021 macbook pro, but it surprisingly works for my 2023 macbook pro. There is a little tip for mac user---put 5 folders in game as mentioned and also put "2 stuffs in font folder" into font folder in game.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks bro. It does not work for my 2021 macbook pro, but it surprisingly works for my 2023 macbook pro. There is a little tip for mac user---put 5 folders in game as mentioned and also put "2 stuffs in font folder" into font folder in game.
it wasn't made for mac in the first place that's why it said OS: Windows if it was for mac it would of said OS: Windows, Mac