Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed My Cute Roommate.1.6.1 Final Extra Cheatmod [v2.4 Final][rayminator]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Followed everything, but when I put the screen.rpy in the game folder, it didn't overwrite the original one, because the one in my file is screens.rpyc, not screens.rpy
I have misspelled it but in the folder it says screens.rpy

the screens.rpy should override the screens.rpyc fill if not then delete the rpyc

but when in game when press esc or click your right button on you mouse there should be a menu say cheats

or you just run unren again then press 2

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I followed all the steeps but not work for me.
game version is "My Cute Roommate v1.5.0 Beta Ex+"
if you have installed correctly then run the game make sure you in game then press esc or right click on the mouse there should be a menu called CHEATS

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
where I can get "MyCuteRoommate.rpy"
that's old cheat menu I used it's not being used anymore

I have updated the install instructions with a video to showing you how to install the cheat menu

Last edited:

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
can you take a screen shot of it?

you might think it works you might be looking at the original cheat menu that comes with the game itself:unsure:
It is definitely this cheat mode; I Unrened the game by using MAC version (You can find from f95zone)

" Then lunch unren then select 1 then press enter then press 1 again then press enter then press 2 then press enter then exit unren"
"Just add the screens.rpy to the game folder where the exe is and override the original screens.rpy"
TH result is as attached

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
It is definitely this cheat mode; I Unrened the game by using MAC version (You can find from f95zone)

" Then lunch unren then select 1 then press enter then press 1 again then press enter then press 2 then press enter then exit unren"
"Just add the screens.rpy to the game folder where the exe is and override the original screens.rpy"
TH result is as attached
thanks for confirming that it does work

Reactions: z Wolf

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
there will be a update of the scene mode of the cheat mod in the next couple of weeks

and thank to z Wolf for confirming that this works for mac version

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonM13

JasonM13

Aug 17, 2018
Glad there will be another update. I did not get to use it as it says the RAR package is corrupt or damaged. I can't even open it.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Glad there will be another update. I did not get to use it as it says the RAR package is corrupt or damaged. I can't even open it.
you should try again you might have had a internet hiccup i just download it myself and it unzip just fine for me

JasonM13

Aug 17, 2018
Yes, I do. And I get the same problem. I'm not sure what is going on as I can open pretty much any other RAR file.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Mod Updated to v1.1

images added to buttons in the sex scenes
some of the sex scenes had to removed causing errors

bulluk

May 1, 2017
instead of menu "More Cheats", in my pc, the showed menu is the menu "Cheats".
so, the contents of Cheat menu in my pc, is only the "original cheats" contents.
did i missed anything?
:D

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
instead of menu "More Cheats", in my pc, the showed menu is the menu "Cheats".
so, the contents of Cheat menu in my pc, is only the "original cheats" contents.
did i missed anything?
:D
1. did you download unren
2. did rename the file to screens.rpy
3. did you replace the original with mine
4. what OS you using it for window or mac