Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned My cute roommate(cousin) v1.3.0ex +[Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama and incest patch by bossapplesauce/bas ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_824741

It worked for me (I had the same problem) so thanks for the fix :D

ShadowDrake69

Feb 5, 2017
First off @D.S.-sama I love your mods and thank you for the time you put into them. My question is what does your mod do that the cheat menu built into the game doesn't already do.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Its works!
Thank you good lord and sorry for annoy you.
No problem, thanks to you I figured something about the game that bugged my mod.

First off @D.S.-sama I love your mods and thank you for the time you put into them. My question is what does your mod do that the cheat menu built into the game doesn't already do.
You can change the girls stats, add money, change characters names (very useful if you use someone else save file or you got bored of the names and don't want to restart the game), it shows the the in build cheats a different way....

Reactions: Noneless

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
No problem, thanks to you I figured something about the game that bugged my mod.

You can change the girls stats, add money, change characters names (very useful if you use someone else save file or you got bored of the names and don't want to restart the game), it shows the the in build cheats a different way....
Thank you so much! Now I can have both incest and your mod together!

BTW If you could figure somehow how can I use developer console within this game, I would be much obliged.
Right now I have Exception when trying to Shift+D...

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Thank you so much! Now I can have both incest and your mod together!

BTW If you could figure somehow how can I use developer console within this game, I would be much obliged.
Right now I have Exception when trying to Shift+D...
you can't use the developer console in this game because it's not defined in the 00.console.rpy file.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/menumain.rpy", line 113, in script
    call screen img_map("townexit")
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 303, in _developer
    renpy.show_screen("_developer")
Exception: Screen _developer is not known.

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi is this game mod works for android ?if yes can anyone tell me how to do it since i never done this before

Jul 3, 2018
I am new to all of these game so I am a bit of a dummy. How do I install this cheat mod? Copy everything to the content/resources/autorun/game folder. does it matter if there was a duplicated GUI folder? Also how do you run the mod during the same.

One of the first games I have tried.

HornyYoda

Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys,
How to get the health certificate.
It says that first " You need to fuck 8 girls to get it ", so is it possible to fuck them all at the starting of the game or its the main mission.

PLZ HELP !!!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys,
How to get the health certificate.
It says that first " You need to fuck 8 girls to get it ", so is it possible to fuck them all at the starting of the game or its the main mission.

PLZ HELP !!!
Did you fuck 8 girls, because I haven't played the last update but I believe that the game it's not there yet.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
kun je met de mod ook kaart locaties zichtbaar maken.
momenteel zit ik een beetje vast
after GT
you can also make map locations visible with the mod.
At the moment I am a bit stuck
It's English written forum, although we can use GoogleTranslate like anybody else...

Taekwondo

Nov 12, 2018
is it possible to see map locations with the mod.
I cannot get Anna home and I don't see the director's office

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote