Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

ngariel

Jun 5, 2018
Sure.
Code:
$ cousin.heart +=X

$ dn = X
From the console change the X for the first one to add affection points, and for the second, change the X to the hours you want it to be of the day. For example, for 8AM change X to 8, for 4PM change X to 16, etc.

can you give me an example for affection heart dude?

you said the code
$ cousin.heart +=X

so it's mean like this?
$ cousin.heart +=3

because I try like above this one, the heart of cousin does not change after all

thx for answer

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
can you give me an example for affection heart dude?

you said the code
$ cousin.heart +=X

so it's mean like this?
$ cousin.heart +=3

because I try like above this one, the heart of cousin does not change after all

thx for answer
That was for the v0.7.2, it may not work in v0.8.0. Please ask on the main game thread b/c I have stopped playing this game and don't have a copy to look at the code. Sorry bud :(

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
my game crashes it said unexpected error occured when i used this patch please help...
Can you please post the error you're getting here in spoiler tags like this?
Code:
[Spoiler]
Error message text
[/Spoiler]

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It should, yes. Give it a shot and let me know. :)

My mods don't overwrite any game files, so if there's an issue, just delete the rpy and rpyc file of the mod to revert back to the unmodified game.
The mod works with the 0.9ex version.
There could be an error at the beginning but you can Ignore it...

BUT I've tried to enable the config console and , although all the changes seems ok, the Shift+O is NOT working for me at all
Any help with this issue, please?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The mod works with the 0.9ex version.
There could be an error at the beginning but you can Ignore it...

BUT I've tried to enable the config console and , although all the changes seems ok, the Shift+O is NOT working for me at all
Any help with this issue, please?
That error is a bug in the base game. Using UnRen I have no issues getting the console to open in the base game or modded version. Is that what you're using? And if so, what happens when you try to to open the console?

I know developer mode SHIFT+D causes an error, but SHIFT+O works fine.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay - downloaded the new update, used the "update.rpy" patch, checked that it fixed the crash at start, exited, cleared all saves i could find, and installed the incest patch.

Started game, and the intro said "...my childhood "friend" None..."

Seems i saw a mention {which i can't find again right now} somewhere in the game discussion thread about this version of the patch being a problem with 0.9, but an earlier version {that you can still find, somewhere} working properly with 0.9...

If i'm not just hallucinating, where could i find this earlier version?