Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
and if you say it's compatible with the latest version, doesn't that lead to some bugs ? :confused:
No, this mod doesn't change or overwrite any of the code in the game; just changes the text as it's being displayed.

This game is always buggy when first released. If you have issues, check the main game thread.

Reactions: GuardianZ

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
People don't get it. Le Sigh*
Thanks for the "patch"!
Eh, not everyone's a code monkey so I get that part.

Now the part where I've already explained this like 6 times on this thread... :D

Reactions: GuardianZ

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Overview:
Changes it back to "My Cute Cousin" - yay!
Updated: May 15, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bossapplesauce
Mod Version: v0.1
Game Version: v0.7.2 ex (works with all newer versions)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Sorry I need a bit of help with this. I put the rar in the game folder and extracted it. I now have the folder gui and the .rpy file in my game folder. The title screen's changed to "My Cute Cousin" but the dialogue still says childhood friend?

I'm not very good with this stuff so I have no idea if I've done something wrong so any help would be welcomed. Hope I explained myself properly.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry I need a bit of help with this. I put the rar in the game folder and extracted it. I now have the folder gui and the .rpy file in my game folder. The title screen's changed to "My Cute Cousin" but the dialogue still says childhood friend?

I'm not very good with this stuff so I have no idea if I've done something wrong so any help would be welcomed. Hope I explained myself properly.
Did you restart the game?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Did you restart the game?
Apologizes, I advanced further into it after the intro and she introduces herself as Cousin, I got confused because the intro still had her as childhood friend, my bad! Thanks for replying and helping straight away though, sorry for wasting your time.

Reactions: bas

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
It seems like the very first line that your mod addresses has been rewritten slightly, so she's referred to as "childhood 'friend'" instead of "cousin".

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I know this is probably a awful question but i bought a gym membership and have visited morning, afternoon and evening and still do not see a choice to workout. I have bought the clothing as well, Please, any help.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I know this is probably a awful question but i bought a gym membership and have visited morning, afternoon and evening and still do not see a choice to workout. I have bought the clothing as well, Please, any help.
Please ask on the game thread, not here

It seems like the very first line that your mod addresses has been rewritten slightly, so she's referred to as "childhood 'friend'" instead of "cousin".
I will take a look at it this evening ;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bro every time i need an incest patch you are here always! XD
For now i download the game and the patch. I need just to understand if this patch work also with the new version.
Yeah i download always the game, but till now i never play it. So now i have some free time and i finally can try this game.
So i just find now the incest patch.
Seeing also this post
I will take a look at it this evening ;)
So now i just need to understand if you need to made a new fix, for the childhood firend word or start with the current version.
Anticipate thankses as always!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there @bossapplesauce!
I've got this VERY irritatanog shit here:

It seem to disapear as i delete your mod and start a new game...Can you help please?:test2:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

It seem to disapear as i delete your mod and start a new game...Can you help please?:test2:
I'm sorry - nothing in my mod touches and of the code with the heart overlay. :(

Reactions: Kendra

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Worked great just two things, during the babydoll photoshot she says that she can't be your girlfriend because you grew up together, that souznds awfully like childhood firends and probably was because you are cousins in the pre censorship version. Also this isn't ic related, but anna always repeats the only anal even after you fucked her vagina and she said she liked it, maybe you also change the text there it seem silly..

Had that to, starting a new Game fixed that for me.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I choosed to talk with librarian's friend and now I dunno How to go ahead to talk with librarian :/

U

User_51567

hello guys I need a help! Where can I find a rat/cat for the black secretary? thanks :)
You can find the rat/cat at the actual thread of this game where you will find many useful things like a Guide and many pages where you can find you answer for sure.
(Don't be afraid to use the search function if you can't find your answer at the guide in the OP)