Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Overview:
Changes it back to "My Cute Cousin" - yay!
Updated: 2020-01-07
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bas & gigan
Mod Version: v0.7
Game Version: v1.6.1 Ex Beta
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Overview:
Changes it back to "My Cute Cousin" - yay!​

Updated: May 15, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bossapplesauce
Mod Version: v0.1
Game Version: v0.7.2 ex
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:
thx :D

Reactions: Namco15 and bas
U

User_10739

Any chance to get a Mod that would perform the shitty tasks that would get us back to where we were last release before the entire game was "re-imagined" (broken/fucked)...

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Any chance to get a Mod that would perform the shitty tasks that would get us back to where we were last release before the entire game was "re-imagined" (broken/fucked)...
Sure, if you can tell me what they are - I haven't actually played the game in several updates, just read the code and made "cousin" come back :)

U

User_10739

Sure, if you can tell me what they are - I haven't actually played the game in several updates, just read the code and made "cousin" come back :)
That's ok, so many bad choices were made in the redesign of this game, all the triggers wouldn't help. Maybe you had the best idea of not bothering anymore :p

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
That's ok, so many bad choices were made in the redesign of this game, all the triggers wouldn't help. Maybe you had the best idea of not bothering anymore :p
I read the forum posts about v0.6 and lost interest. @N7 had asked for this patch and one for Where The Heart Is, so doing that one now. Let me know if you have any requests ;)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
this isnt working for some reason.
Can you tell me what it's doing? And if the answer is "nothing", did you end up with the .rpy file in your \game folder?

EDIT - just realized I zipped the files at the wrong place to extract correctly in the \game folder, so I fixed and re-uploaded the zip file. Please re-download and let me know if it works now? Sorry about that.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
can these be cheated?
- affection
- time/hour/day
Sure.
Code:
$ cousin.heart +=X

$ dn = X
From the console change the X for the first one to add affection points, and for the second, change the X to the hours you want it to be of the day. For example, for 8AM change X to 8, for 4PM change X to 16, etc.

• Love
Reactions: LeonVaz and NasRULE

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Can you tell me what it's doing? And if the answer is "nothing", did you end up with the .rpy file in your \game folder?

EDIT - just realized I zipped the files at the wrong place to extract correctly in the \game folder, so I fixed and re-uploaded the zip file. Please re-download and let me know if it works now? Sorry about that.
Somehow I downloaded a mod not the patch. Second attempt and , YES, Everything working Great. Had got some sleep then got very busy. Sorry for not fixing my post. Also TY for the reply.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce can you by any chance fix this error?
Honestly, I have zero desire to try. This isn't a game that does anything for me so I'm not gonna spend hours digging around in the guy's code. Sorry man.

Reactions: leacher

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@bossapplesauce can you by any chance fix this error?
Are you sure this is related to the patch?
I looked through the exception and couldn't see a listing for MCR_v0.7.2-ic-patch-v0.1.rpy or the new (old) spalsh screen. It is 01.40 here so I may have missed it.

I actually came here to say that the mod seems to work ok with 0.7.0, I haven't got 7.2 yet

Reactions: LeonVaz and bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Are you sure this is related to the patch?
I looked through the exception and couldn't see a listing for MCR_v0.7.2-ic-patch-v0.1.rpy or the new (old) spalsh screen. It is 01.40 here so I may have missed it.

I actually came here to say that the mod seems to work ok with 0.7.0, I haven't got 7.2 yet
Maybe I misunderstood, but I didn't think he was saying it was caused by the patch. Thought he was just asking if I could bugfix it.

Reactions: kiteares

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, @bossapplesauce
Thx for the patch :)

So , i'm starting a new playthrough after having completely deleted the game and renpy folder.
Just after the intro when i try to use Shift+D to see the Variables, i get this error. (attached)
Shift+O command seems to work well tho.

I had this same error a few times during my old 7.2 playthrough and just kept ignoring it
I tried to check in this "call jerkgood" and fix it, but well... i don't have the skills :(

Also, can you bring the hide "h" or mouse button key back?

Srry for bad English