clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
I'm trying to buy a gym membership, 5 times for 20 dollars, but i keep getting the message that i don't have enough money and i have 30.
Soo is that 20 dollar without tax fees and all that shit?=P
IIRC 20 bucks are after 50% discount for working at the gym, normal rate is 40. Maybe the check if you have enough money doesn't consider the discount? You should try it when you have 40 bucks or more.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Romario Alchemy
Sep 4, 2017
IIRC 20 bucks are after 50% discount for working at the gym, normal rate is 40. Maybe the check if you have enough money doesn't consider the discount? You should try it when you have 40 bucks or more.
I did afterwards when i had 50 and still no cigar. -.-

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Definitely has great potential, BUT not quite sure about the gameplay part for all the stat increase activities. With the stats basically going to be a grind, people's mouse would be broken because they have to click so many times when jerking off and working out.

Aug 13, 2016
personally i really like it. i love the renders, and story wise it seems like okay, already a couple of different characters. only bug i found was when trying to read at home. i could join the gym, had no problems at library etc. but i guess the biggest downside is that you can't scrollback, so it force you to keep saving.

will definetely keep an eye on this one.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
game looks good..but damn those mini-games. i have to play a minigame just to jerk off. is there any cheats to change the stats??

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
game looks good..but damn those mini-games. i have to play a minigame just to jerk off. is there any cheats to change the stats??

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes