Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It reminds me of when he posted the message in which he said that his coding skills had improved...
I have full confidence that the skills of the coder he hired, or accepted the help of one, are improving! But i'm pretty sure that he couldn't care less about fixing what remaining bugs are left in MCR. Considering how slow procress the bugfixing was with this title.. i'm fully prepared to witness the reappearance of a dozen more in his new title's first release as well. Let me be proven wrong.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
i'm fully prepared to witness the reappearance of a dozen more in his new title's first release as well. Let me be proven wrong.
Look at the bright side. Certainly in the first release there will be no bugs caused by the use of previous saves. :relievedface:

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Look at the bright side. Certainly in the first release there will be no bugs caused by the use of previous saves. :relievedface:
...indeed! I won't be so sure about the first few bugfix updates for 0.1 though. The memory of how 0.5 got much worse after the first bugfix update still haunts me..

Reactions: DanMachiFan

quantumcunt

Sep 20, 2018
So I went to the directors office and tried to blackmail her and shit. She asked me to delete the photos which I did, but it seems that I have fucked myself by doing that since I can't figure out how to blackmail Derek since I deleted those pictures. Any solutions other than going back a few savegames?

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
I am getting an error like screen stops at college in principle's office after submitting the documents and getting dialog message that I will be messaged when college is going to be start. What to do? How to see Game variables?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
So I went to the directors office and tried to blackmail her and shit. She asked me to delete the photos which I did, but it seems that I have fucked myself by doing that since I can't figure out how to blackmail Derek since I deleted those pictures. Any solutions other than going back a few savegames?
Blackmail director task closed ... so it is the right way.
For Derek you need a different photo , lunch the drone to Director's bedroom ...

I am getting an error like screen stops at college in principle's office after submitting the documents and getting dialog message that I will be messaged when college is going to be start. What to do? How to see Game variables?
Try this save

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You blackmail Director of photos of her and Dick !!! You blakmail Derek in photos, that shows him jerking at his Moms bedroom.

Akhmed

Sep 22, 2018
In android mod...am not getting the menu options not the cheat menu... In the latest update....what to do

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes