Satyavan

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, just simply two questions. Game ends (in this patch) when Dean says to me she will call when my room is ready ? And second in Gallery I have 4 uncovered photos (including threesome). There is something I miss ? No tasks for now.

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
Somehow the event that my friend ask me to take her photos just don't fire for me, I was able to improve her hearts from -3 to 0 but nothing happen at all, she just keep watch those thriller moves, yeah surely i have all the photo sessions with her buddy that required to make this event happen.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I finished the game but im really losing my mind trying to unlock that Shower pic from gallery. I have the screwdriver i go in and all she says :Why are you peeping me.. Go on clise the door. How do I trigger that corectly?

Also missing 1 more pic with gym girl massaging boobs.

Please tell me what do I have to do for these 2 scenes to complete this game. I watched the guide but it dosent specify exactly the steps. Thank you and have a nice day.
Hi, just simply two questions. Game ends (in this patch) when Dean says to me she will call when my room is ready ? And second in Gallery I have 4 uncovered photos (including threesome). There is something I miss ? No tasks for now.
No it dosen`t end there !!! You go home and go to sleep WITH hard on and so on !!

Reactions: Satyavan

Satyavan

Oct 16, 2018
TY for fast answer, also nice games on your sig, I'll try them all :)

Ok I finished the game with two endings, just BIG WOW. :O

hogblind

Apr 5, 2018
im stuck i only need to 1 girl its the salelady and the librarian what do i need to do to get 1 of them fuck

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
I'm having a problem where highlighting the heart on any map crashes the game. I applied the incest patch. Any thoughts?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me what do I need to do to trigger shower roomate scene in gallery? Step by step please.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me what do I need to do to trigger shower roomate scene in gallery? Step by step please.
At morning you wait as Cousin enters the bathroom and then you take srewdriver and with that you open the door and start peeking !!

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
At morning you wait as Cousin enters the bathroom and then you take srewdriver and with that you open the door and start peeking !!
i did that but it doesnt unlock. She just tells me to get out and close door. I have 2 hearts on her.

Wolfstain

Apr 9, 2018
having an issue deleting saves. they keep reappearing when i clear them from the saves folder. anyone got a solution?

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
i did that but it doesnt unlock. She just tells me to get out and close door. I have 2 hearts on her.
At a different time of day, go into the bathroom and use the machine oil to make the door quieter so she doesn't notice you. Then try again.

Reactions: DeFuZe
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes