Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
@Tacito Thanks for your help managed to load the save.

It's a while since I played this, as I had moved it to my completed games folder so my memory of content is a bit hazy.

Is there much new content in this 1.2 version - I think all I found was a good morning shower scene, and some tasks about the Dorm and then a task to go and speak to the Librarian about 'college customs'

Under 'Ask' the question comes up, but there is no response when I click on it.

The 1.2 version also finishes if I fuck the Sales Girl at 23.00 - she seems to have found a new screwdriver too ;)

Tacito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there much new content in this 1.2 version - I think all I found was a good morning shower scene, and some tasks about the Dorm and then a task to go and speak to the Librarian about 'college customs'
Under 'Ask' the question comes up, but there is no response when I click on it.
The 1.2 version also finishes if I fuck the Sales Girl at 23.00 - she seems to have found a new screwdriver too ;)
For the problem with salesgirl is a bug , you can fuck again her but game end ... see here for a solution.
You see again fuck 10 girls completed but the game continue.

For the first problem , this is a save of that point ... but during the answer don't click on librarian boobs or the answer and new task is broken :)
If all is ok You have a new task = meet Barbara at home 18:00.
Wait for Barbara at home ... and finally game End.
end.jpg
Ps: you can rename the file P-S-LT1.save , P = page S =slot of 6 ... if you want to put it in a free slot and not overwrite your save

Attachments

Holy fuck that fight with the boyfriend at the start is the most infuriating I've seen in a while. It's rigged so you can't win, so why put the "minigame" there? You beat him and he just goes "I won't lose" and magically heals himself. I did this over and over and over and over and managed to beat him 3 times in a row and he just kept going. This isn't a goddamn anime! And he tells you "you fight like a wuss." Few things I hate more in these games than when they pretend what you do matters. Fuck this garbage.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Holy fuck that fight with the boyfriend at the start is the most infuriating I've seen in a while. It's rigged so you can't win, so why put the "minigame" there? You beat him and he just goes "I won't lose" and magically heals himself. I did this over and over and over and over and managed to beat him 3 times in a row and he just kept going. This isn't a goddamn anime! And he tells you "you fight like a wuss." Few things I hate more in these games than when they pretend what you do matters. Fuck this garbage.
You need to lose that fight though it hurts your manhood. Then you get fighting lessons from the girl at the gym who you need to get into a better relationship with in order to get to your 9 women.

Sep 17, 2017
Someone can help me, I'm done fucking the last girl in the store, but it does not let me continue to go for the health certificate, and take the documents to the dean, tells me to reach the end of the version, that's all? why not let me continue, because there are more images in the gallery that are not unlocked

Tacito

Jul 15, 2017
So I'm playing on android and my inventory just fills up and things dont disappear when they're used and I cant scroll down in the inventory to use what I need. Is this a known issue with the android version?
Probably is related about android device used.
When I play on my asus tablet it worked

but the colored line on the left is very difficult to "touch"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes