Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Guess I'll have to skip this last version as I cannot get the compressed version to work on my Mac. Tried multiple downloads and verified everything works on a PC but for some reason it just won't translate using Ren'py SDK into a working OS X version. Maybe the next one will work, as all previous ones did...and a continuous thank you to all people who provide compressed versions, as Macs are notorious for small hard drive space...

GGmate

May 25, 2018
I get an error where when in a scene after the roommate photoshoot scene it suddenly jumbs back to the scene where you can fix her hair. This happens randomly in scenes.
Also i have troubles getting Anna to go home. I have spied on Barbara and Anna and taken a picture. I happened to Blackmail Barbara with the pictures and now Barbara is the only one who answers the door. Is this an error or are you supposed to meet Barbaras mother somewhere else?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been using the guide and there are two things that confuse me as the guide isn't done step-by-step but what is available for each character.

1: It says go to Emily's apartment at 5pm. I've done all the photo stuff with her but it also mentions learning how to fight. Is there something I am not triggering in order to get this option when going to the gym and then being able to continue with Emily?

2: How do I meet Barbara's mother? I went to the house again but can only show Barbara the night pic but she doesn't care.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone have saves for all the roommate scenes? For some reason I can't achieve any of the sex scenes stated in the walkthrough

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been using the guide and there are two things that confuse me as the guide isn't done step-by-step but what is available for each character.

1: It says go to Emily's apartment at 5pm. I've done all the photo stuff with her but it also mentions learning how to fight. Is there something I am not triggering in order to get this option when going to the gym and then being able to continue with Emily?

2: How do I meet Barbara's mother? I went to the house again but can only show Barbara the night pic but she doesn't care.
1 Need at least first photoshoot with roommate to continue with Emily (I hope you have done all 4 photoshoots)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-2-1-ev-astaros3d.5405/post-947572

2 Need a second photoshoot with roommate to trigger roommate's office

If you are stuck with one girl ... continue with others :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
1 Need at least first photoshoot with roommate to continue with Emily (I hope you have done all 4 photoshoots)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-2-1-ev-astaros3d.5405/post-947572

2 Need a second photoshoot with roommate to trigger roommate's office

If you are stuck with one girl ... continue with others :)
Yeah cheers man.
Did all that and got rightr near the end. Needed 20 intelligence but don't can't cheat as it craps the game out. Tried to do it at level 18 etc but it just bored the shit out of me. Cheers for the help tough. Shame the skip mini-game didn't get rid of that shit.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yeah cheers man.
Did all that and got rightr near the end. Needed 20 intelligence but don't can't cheat as it craps the game out. Tried to do it at level 18 etc but it just bored the shit out of me. Cheers for the help tough. Shame the skip mini-game didn't get rid of that shit.
What version are you using ? Win Mac.
Win 1.21 I don't see any problem with cheat as you can see from video.
or search for a save in this thread.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
No, not at all. The thing that says "walkthrough" in the downloads portion. It's a mega link.
Is it still the exact same thing still, just because now it's on MEGA doesn't change anything. It's the same player guide since a year ago, hasn't changed anything expect adding a few bits and pieces. It's still the same 10 part video walkthrough, why even bother at this point, if I'm going to have to watch the whole thing on video I wouldn't even bother downloading it anyway since I would have already seen everything it has to offer.

Nearly everyday somebody's asking a written walkthrough for new players and everything thinks that linking to a lord of the rings movie length video walkthrough solves anything. Hint: it doesnt. The "walkthrough" button is highly misleading and should simply be renamed "player guide" because that's what it is. There is a difference. I can link to you at least a dozen other games that have real walkthroughs.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes