Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is it still the exact same thing still, just because now it's on MEGA doesn't change anything. It's the same player guide since a year ago, hasn't changed anything expect adding a few bits and pieces. It's still the same 10 part video walkthrough, why even bother at this point, if I'm going to have to watch the whole thing on video I wouldn't even bother downloading it anyway since I would have already seen everything it has to offer.

Nearly everyday somebody's asking a written walkthrough for new players and everything thinks that linking to a lord of the rings movie length video walkthrough solves anything. Hint: it doesnt. The "walkthrough" button is highly misleading and should simply be renamed "player guide" because that's what it is. There is a difference. I can link to you at least a dozen other games that have real walkthroughs.

I have no idea what you're on about because it is a PDF.

cmfa

May 1, 2017
For error problems in the fight(s)... I found a solution.

As I don't play with the English language but French, I put the game back in English and there... MIRACLE no problem ;)

doppeler

Feb 5, 2018
Small bug (didn't try to recreate a 2nd time though)
If you give cowgirl costume before you read the photography book, you will not be able to repeat this photoshoot again and further costumes are locked
--> essentially means you got to restart

Reactions: Jackbite

jerseydhk

Mar 1, 2018
tengo un problema, cuando ya le envío los documentos a decano no puedo abrir el mapa, y si hago clic una vez mas me cuelga todo y se cierra el juego

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I Can't see the director bedroom in the drone ? what do i do to see the director bedroom i feel like i am missing something ?? HELP

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I Can't see the director bedroom in the drone ? what do i do to see the director bedroom i feel like i am missing something ?? HELP
You need to have done the photoshoot with the secretary with the Rat and looked at Dick's laptop. The location may not open just yet, you may need to do something else (I don't remember what) and then redo the rat thing.

Reactions: JeffTheGreat

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I wish someone could do the Android port of the latest version. I finished the Android version and I tried to load the android saves into the PC version but they seem not compatible and the PC game crashes when loading the Android save.

I don't feel like redoing it all on the PC, lazy me!

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I wish someone could do the Android port of the latest version. I finished the Android version and I tried to load the android saves into the PC version but they seem not compatible and the PC game crashes when loading the Android save.I don't feel like redoing it all on the PC, lazy me!
Old PC save are not compatible with the new version.
If one port it in android you have to restart in android... or you can search in this thread for PC's save compatible (near your actual situation) with new version.

Fazzyco

Mar 11, 2019
How can I know if I got a heart with the roommate.
And is there any solution for this error code

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
  File "storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
  File "storeinit.rpyc", line 258, in script call
  File "library.rpyc", line 163, in script call
  File "tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
  File "menumain.rpyc", line 110, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1775, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1763, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/statements.py", line 163, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6938)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:2983)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 702, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3445)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:2983)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3445)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 702, in render
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate091ex/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 416, in render
    raise Exception("Grid overfull.")
Exception: Grid overfull.
PS: I am using Android version

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
even after doing photoshop event with the secretary and checking dick`s laptop. game keeps saying to explore his room. do i miss something or is it just a known bug ?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes