Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
have problem with pussy licking ! start clicking and move a little and stop ! how to full that bar ?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
is there any android port of this game?
Literally front page -_-
when i have to use the pills for sell and sex?
If i'm not mistaken, the pills are for your cousin. Put them in the coffee and you can bang her.
have problem with pussy licking ! start clicking and move a little and stop ! how to full that bar ?
Just keep clicking a whole bunch until it fills up.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Literally front page -_-

If i'm not mistaken, the pills are for your cousin. Put them in the coffee and you can bang her.

Just keep clicking a whole bunch until it fills up.
Can`t at store i fill in 10 seconds next time start and go down wan`t fill ! same problem with director start fill a little and go down !load that scene over 50 times what is the problem ?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally went through the new version, I thought it would be just adding some new scenes to the old game, but he will actually continue the story, good news

I didn't knew about the gallery mod, it is a godsent, tried to load some scenes through saves and half of them teleported me to salesgirl masturbating

Barbara and Emily are the best girls, love how liberated Emily is and her body is smaller than the other girls in the game, more to my taste, and Barbara is just too hot, can't put my finger on why exactly, I don't even find her face good looking like many other 3D models, I think I like Barbara body for the same reason as Emily, it's not as exaggerated as others in the game

Omini

Jun 21, 2017
I got stuck at 1 girl to go. Can't get the store girl cause the store is just closed at 23:00 no mater what I do.
And I tried other people's saves and I just get my old saves even after deleting them from the folder. I even tried deleting the whole game, downloading it again and when I start it I still get my old saves.
I really wanted to finish the game but I just don't see how.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I got stuck at 1 girl to go. Can't get the store girl cause the store is just closed at 23:00 no mater what I do.
And I tried other people's saves and I just get my old saves even after deleting them from the folder. I even tried deleting the whole game, downloading it again and when I start it I still get my old saves.
When you download a save from here be sure that the file is named correctly , the site add a number at the beginning.
example 2-1-LT1.save
2 is the page
1 is the slot of 6
you can rename as you want , choice a free slot if you don't want overwrite your saves.
If you are in windows a copy of your save are in C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1 , so if you delete from saves folder you continue to see your save from there.

If you want post your save.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So for the sales girl, if you've talked to her about getting a screwdriver, you should be able to get her scene at night. For trying to use the saves, there should be a different folder that contains persistent saves. I can't remember where exactly they are, so if someone can swoop in and provide this info, much appreciated! Just know that deleting the saves in the game folder that contains the .exe file won't actually delete the saves.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the save files info.
Here's my save.
Go to store during the day , when you go away you have a dialogue with salegirls.
At the end you have new task see picture.
Go to store from home 22:00 -> 23:00 ... fuck done

salesgirl.jpg

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Barbara and Emily are the best girls, love how liberated Emily is and her body is smaller than the other girls in the game, more to my taste, and Barbara is just too hot, can't put my finger on why exactly, I don't even find her face good looking like many other 3D models, I think I like Barbara body for the same reason as Emily, it's not as exaggerated as others in the game
I agree , and also Anna has something special ... in my opinion :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
game ask me to fuck 9 girls ! in game we have 10 and i fuck 9 not a dean ! and game still ask me to fuck 1 more ! i already fuck 9 why i can`t finish my task ?

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes