kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
I got a question.

How many compliments does your roommate take? 1 per day or 2? Also how many days of compliment does it take to get higher hearts?

I finished the game but i still didnt get the scene where you have a hard on in the morning and your roommate sees it the walkthrough is really vague on that it says after roommate photoshoot sleep with hard on which photoshoot? The one where you took pictures in living room or in her room? Does it have other parameters like potency ,str or int?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I got a question.

How many compliments does your roommate take? 1 per day or 2? Also how many days of compliment does it take to get higher hearts?

I finished the game but i still didnt get the scene where you have a hard on in the morning and your roommate sees it the walkthrough is really vague on that it says after roommate photoshoot sleep with hard on which photoshoot? The one where you took pictures in living room or in her room? Does it have other parameters like potency ,str or int?
Only 1 per morning, if I'm not mistaken. After that, she'll basically just say you've already complimented her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i have delete 2time the game and the save files dont delete I'm confused to :(

p.s. they dont have e delete buton on game
The delete key works though.
For a full wipe of the saves and resetting the gallery to unlocked you actually have to delete the save in the C:\<user>\Appdata/Roaming/Ren'Pay/my_cute_roommate folder along with that 'persistent' file. Do the same with the saves and persistent filre in the actual Game\Saves\ folder within the game and the game is reseted.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone? How to get the scene where the roommate see your hard on while you're sleeping? I already did the photoshoots is it a random occurrence that you have to sleep every night with a hard on? Because i did that and now im in day 66

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Anyone? How to get the scene where the roommate see your hard on while you're sleeping? I already did the photoshoots is it a random occurrence that you have to sleep every night with a hard on? Because i did that and now im in day 66
If you just play until the end of the game, you can get a scene where she not only sees your hard on, but you get a handjob and get to fuck her at night too. Just play on.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
If you just play until the end of the game, you can get a scene where she not only sees your hard on, but you get a handjob and get to fuck her at night too. Just play on.
already finished the game and saw that scene the photoshoot hard on while sleeping is the only one i didnt get.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys, can someone help me out here ?

so i downloaded the completed version awhile ago, i think back in December 2018 or Jan 2019 and played a good portion of the game with a save.

now this game has an update on March.

so what should i do ? should i download the latest version and use the save from the older version ?

please guide me

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
so what should i do ? should i download the latest version and use the save from the older version ?
Obviously yes. You need the newer version anyway for all the content and since you'll have that.. there is no point not to give your save a try, no? The last few versions supposedly become stable enough to use older saves (as long as they were made with those versions) so if your save is from 0.8 or above, give it a try.
But if you run into any crash than its because of savegame-incompatibility indeed so you have to give the whole thing another run. Or use a full save to check out the extra contet (which is not that much really to bother with a whole replay in my opinion).

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Obviously yes. You need the newer version anyway for all the content and since you'll have that.. there is no point not to give your save a try, no? The last few versions supposedly become stable enough to use older saves (as long as they were made with those versions) so if your save is from 0.8 or above, give it a try.
But if you run into any crash than its because of savegame-incompatibility indeed so you have to give the whole thing another run. Or use a full save to check out the extra contet (which is not that much really to bother with a whole replay in my opinion).
thank you !

i believe my save was made with the 1.10 ex version or something like that ...

so yeah, i guess i'll redownload and try

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think I need to pick this game up one of these days, that "roommate" was one of my first "crushes on a 3D model" a year ago, she's just mighty fine, definitely one of the hottest blondies in all of adult games, and I sure do have a thing for very fit ladies, fit or thicc, that's my preference :p

Reactions: Raven Hex

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm actually curious how its gonna be. The crowd literally demanded the lewds with her into the game (which is otherwise pretty depressing. A guy makes a game with a main goal of a girl then finishes it with almost leaving her unreachable) and thats whay we have more than 1 scenes with her.

Now that the game continues (again, because the crowd demanded it) is she gonna have more scenes? When? What if we choosed to move out? How this is going to be still "My cute roomate"? I'd be much happier with GirlHouse to be honest on the usual update schedule but now that we gonna get this one too i wonder whats gonna be the fate of our cute blondie.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm actually curious how its gonna be. The crowd literally demanded the lewds with her into the game (which is otherwise pretty depressing. A guy makes a game with a main goal of a girl then finishes it with almost leaving her unreachable) and thats whay we have more than 1 scenes with her.

Now that the game continues (again, because the crowd demanded it) is she gonna have more scenes? When? What if we choosed to move out? How this is going to be still "My cute roomate"? I'd be much happier with GirlHouse to be honest on the usual update schedule but now that we gonna get this one too i wonder whats gonna be the fate of our cute blondie.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense if he moves out. And I definitely wouldn't leave a hottie like her behind, nope, not a chance, haha.
And it wouldn't be just her we'd leave behind, but her friend Emily too, can't have that. Or that librarian girl's friend (don't really care for the library girl herself though, haha). No no, that's too many hotties to leave behind, I'm sure we can nail other chicks in college without actually living in the dorm, so why move out? That's oxymoron :p

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
hello I'm having a bit of problem here, I cant have sex with roomie while massaging her and also the bathroom scene too. as i have 3 heart with her, is there more than 3 heart?
the bathroom didnt have any option other than unlocking the door and watch her shower
need help on this ASAP

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes