Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
hello I'm having a bit of problem here, I cant have sex with roomie while massaging her and also the bathroom scene too. as i have 3 heart with her, is there more than 3 heart?
the bathroom didnt have any option other than unlocking the door and watch her shower
need help on this ASAP
You should have 4 hearts with her if you are art the massage part of the game (I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong). Regarding the bathroom scene, are you talking about the scene where she invites you in and you fuck her in the shower? That also requires 4 hearts.

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
You should have 4 hearts with her if you are art the massage part of the game (I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong). Regarding the bathroom scene, are you talking about the scene where she invites you in and you fuck her in the shower? That also requires 4 hearts.
Yes, Thank you very much. gonna go back and get all the scenes. 2nd Run LETS GO!

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
ah i just found out that if you jerk off at the bathroom in the beginning and then she will ask about it and then you get a broken heart

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
ah i just found out that if you jerk off at the bathroom in the beginning and then she will ask about it and then you get a broken heart
Just because you jerk off doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it. Clean up your messes for God's sake! Click on it before you leave the room and your "roommate" won't get mad at you.

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
oh god i've been looking for a way to get 4 heart on roommate for hours replaying stuff, now i finally figure it out. i didn't even notice before,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 25, 2018
Like when I ask librarian "Do you wana see my dick again" and she affirms...
I assume all bang bang scens should have the same loop and get hearts and some benefits which might make a game more crispy..

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Like when I ask librarian "Do you wana see my dick again" and she affirms...
I assume all bang bang scens should have the same loop and get hearts and some benefits which might make a game more crispy..
uhhh...okay?
I'm not one to judge, but it feels like it's becoming harder and harder to understand some of these questions and comments...

Feb 10, 2018
Yes and no. It was complete when the new game started but his patrons wanted more of it so he is adding scenes here as well.
Cool, is there a time table on that? I searched the thread but if it was posted I didn't see it. Not saying dev should rush, I just prefer to only play complete games.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
been searching the content here about how to fuck Anna's pussy. All leads to medical exam. If following walkthrough, I can only fuck Anna & Storegirl's pussy right after the medical exam released. Somehow, I can't get the medical exam tho I already have 3S with Anna & Barbara also the screwdriver in my inventory. But I can fuck the storegirl before I get the medical exam. Now only anna's pussy left to fuck. I'm stuck here.

one little thing to try: replaying from clean install.

edited: there's time when I'm trying to do the medical exam and get different respond from the Doctor after I fuck 3 girls. after that, I only got busy respond

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
been searching the content here about how to fuck Anna's pussy. All leads to medical exam. If following walkthrough, I can only fuck Anna & Storegirl's pussy right after the medical exam released. Somehow, I can't get the medical exam tho I already have 3S with Anna & Barbara also the screwdriver in my inventory. But I can fuck the storegirl before I get the medical exam. Now only anna's pussy left to fuck. I'm stuck here.

one little thing to try: replaying from clean install.

edited: there's time when I'm trying to do the medical exam and get different respond from the Doctor after I fuck 3 girls. after that, I only got busy respond
So you want me to help you get laid?

J0rdax

Feb 23, 2018
God damnit..cucked myself from getting the ending because I decided to not be a rapist with the Dean. Oi focking vey, guess I'll just look at the CG rips...

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
God damnit..cucked myself from getting the ending because I decided to not be a rapist with the Dean. Oi focking vey, guess I'll just look at the CG rips...
Go have sex with the shop girl again. If the exploit is still there you can have sex with her multiple times and each time counts towards objective.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes