Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
Ok. Now I dont know what to do

As the walkthrough says, Dereck is supossed to receive me in his house and show me the folder. But I cant enter. I knock on the door every f*ckin day and it says "no response"

Can someone help me?

Ps: this game is too slow due to the menus. I mean the items and things like that. You need to say infinite times that you are sure of what you do. And the shop as well. You need to make hundreds of clicks just to buy an item

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
What others task do you have open ?
Just done threesome with Anna/Barbara ?
Normally in this situation you have to do other things
Yes I did the threesome in the library

I try other things… but I cant fin anything. Anyway Ill solve it

Lxght

Feb 7, 2018
What a beautiful game. I've finished it, but I want more of it. I'll be waiting for the next updates, if there they are.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
What a beautiful game. I've finished it, but I want more of it. I'll be waiting for the next updates, if there they are.
The game is complete, there will be no more updates, if not perhaps the upload of the EX+ version.

Perhaps it would be appropriate to put the "completed" tag in the thread title.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
I already sent Barbara to library but still she is not appeared in library so the event of threesome is not triggered. Pls Help me what to do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I already sent Barbara to library but still she is not appeared in library so the event of threesome is not triggered. Pls Help me what to do?
You need to complete Anna's final book quest for anal. The secretary at roomate's workplace has the book, its on her table.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
You need to complete Anna's final book quest for anal. The secretary at roomate's workplace has the book, its on her table.
I went to roommate's secratery's table and can see there is a book but i can not click on it.And secretary is not talking with me after threesome scene with Director and Secretary. What to do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I went to roommate's secratery's table and can see there is a book but i can not click on it.And secretary is not talking with me after threesome scene with Director and Secretary. What to do?
Wait a day.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes