billylee26

May 28, 2018
in the last V.12 i had sex with the last girl (store girl) then game over , can any one help please ?
also when i didn't have sex with the last girl the Doctor refuse to give the H. certificate . so i can't go to university ..
i got to be continued after having sex with that store girl

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@billylee26 if it says "to be continued" and not an error message, then it's likely not a bug. Most games here are still in development and unless the title of the thread says it's complete you're usually going to hit the end of content at some point. A lot of devs don't even tell you when you've exhausted content. There IS an ending to this game in place however, so if the game completely ends after the "to be continued" then I'd check to make sure that the version number you're playing is the most recent, otherwise I would guess that that message means that future content with that particular girl is planned but not implemented yet.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
@billylee26 if it says "to be continued" and not an error message, then it's likely not a bug. Most games here are still in development and unless the title of the thread says it's complete you're usually going to hit the end of content at some point. A lot of devs don't even tell you when you've exhausted content. There IS an ending to this game in place however, so if the game completely ends after the "to be continued" then I'd check to make sure that the version number you're playing is the most recent, otherwise I would guess that that message means that future content with that particular girl is planned but not implemented yet.
But with some scenes they leave it open for more to come. Like after both scenes that include Emily and the roommate, or the college senior depending on where you choose to live.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Good boy good choices and good actions from the beginning
See this post , old but very good

... or the console

PS:
yes 4 hearts , 10 RP = 1 heart , RP = cousin.heart
if cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim>39:
jump cous_shower_fuck
How do I access console and does using massage oil count as positive or negative RP points?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
But with some scenes they leave it open for more to come. Like after both scenes that include Emily and the roommate, or the college senior depending on where you choose to live.
That sounds like new content so I would guess it simply hasn't been added fully yet. The game used to end with you leaving your cousin's after very little content with Emily involved. You didn't even get any choices as to where you were going to live and I don't even remember encountering a senior etc.
You're definitely hitting the newer content so I can only suggest you be patient and hope more is added to those sections in the next update.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How do I access console and does using massage oil count as positive or negative RP points?

I am not responsible for any damage :)

Oil if I remember doesn't count ...

At 2 girls left(roommate/Saleswoman) and certificate, still trying to get that 4th heart on roommate.
As stated before "... and it works only in the end of the game"

... if you are here , I think you have to fuck all the girls get health certificate ... in the new release refuse the dorm .... and so on.
Because the hearts you display are limited (cousin.lim ) in different way during the game .
example this is the "limit" before you submit documents to Dean , 30 is impossible to have shower fuck in a legal way :)
lim.jpg hearts.jpg Shower.jpg heart_4.jpg

xxxc9lovemexxx

Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-05
Release Date: 2019-03-04
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2.0 Extended
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac v1.1.0ex: - - - -
Android v0.9.1ex: - -
Others:

Patches:
EXTRAS:
- - -
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough and @Tacito for the mod.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
I downloaded the 1.02 version and right after I fucked the last girl for fuck 9 girls mission the game over I can go any further than that meanwhile there is a video in the walkthrough part 9 make on patch 1.0 or 1.01 and the after what have happened on patch 0.9 and my 1.02 still going ? pls help

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
When I try to go to derek's house for red folder, just " no response " comes out and I can't do anything in Barbara's house, is there any condition other than threesome with libririan and barbara, and blackmailing director?
If I remember is ok ... other condition from 11:00 to 17:00

mannenhei

Jan 30, 2019
I get an error when i try to use savegame from 1.2

I also cant remove savegames, even tried to delete the game and reinstall it, same savefiles seems to return somehow?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I get an error when i try to use savegame from 1.2

I also cant remove savegames, even tried to delete the game and reinstall it, same savefiles seems to return somehow?
You have also to delete the saves from folder :c:\users\"your pc name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Enabled mod to run console, typed cousin.heart and it shows 120 and cousin.lim shows 30. I have 1 girl left(roommate), after her will it go to 4 hearts or do I need to get certificate first? Or did you guys use a mod to give yourself 4 hearts?

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes