mannenhei

Jan 30, 2019
If you search in this thread you found save compatible with 1.2 , or you can use this.
From submit document to Dean ...
Added that savegame to both the savefolder in %appdata% and the savefolder within the gamedocument, doesnt work for me

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Added that savegame to both the savefolder in %appdata% and the savefolder within the gamedocument, doesnt work for me
As usual have you renamed that save as 1-1-LT1.save ? The site adds strange numbers :)
First page first slot ... or every valid name

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Walkthrough says I can get all 4 movies at the beginning of game in the store but they're not in any of the store tabs. Is this a bug?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Walkthrough says I can get all 4 movies at the beginning of game in the store but they're not in any of the store tabs. Is this a bug?
store.jpg

and there are books chocolate coffe electronic devices ... and anal lube :)

HutCheese

Feb 17, 2019
My Cute Bugmate [Bugstaros3D]

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
I can´t fuck my roommate and te salesgirl, help!
To fuck the roommate to complete objective you can only do it while she sleeps after drugging her coffee with sleeping pills, or give a massage using the massage oil after drugging her coffee with sex pills. For the sales woman go to the shop at 23:00 and click the penis icon at the bottom right of the screen.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Is there still no real walkthrough of this ? And no, I'm not watching tons of videos to figure it out, why the hell would I even bother launching the game if I had to watch the whole game in a video before doing that ....

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If you search in this thread you found save compatible with 1.2 , or you can use this.
From submit document to Dean ...

Hi
I downloaded this and renamed it and then it will unzip as a File Folder and NOT as a Save File - how do I change that please?
I have found the Appdata folder and the Saves folder in the Game folder - if I can create the appropriate Save File, which one should it go in?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi
I downloaded this and renamed it and then it will unzip as a File Folder and NOT as a Save File - how do I change that please?
I have found the Appdata folder and the Saves folder in the Game folder - if I can create the appropriate Save File, which one should it go in?
Unzip ?
Rename it and put in Mycuteroommate\game\saves
Reuploaded in a Rar ... unrar , no need to change name

Reactions: Bonhomie
Jun 25, 2018
After fucking 9th girl..sales girl game just finished and said as to be continued...
Can anyone help me solving this issue i need go as far as the real end..played prvious versions with the perfect ending but here i am stucked...

Jun 25, 2018
After fucking 9th girl..sales girl game just finished and said as to be continued...
Can anyone help me solving this issue i need go as far as the real end..played prvious versions with the perfect ending but here i am stucked...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
see if this could help

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
@Tacito Thanks for your help managed to load the save.

It's a while since I played this, as I had moved it to my completed games folder so my memory of content is a bit hazy.

Is there much new content in this 1.2 version - I think all I found was a good morning shower scene, and some tasks about the Dorm and then a task to go and speak to the Librarian about 'college customs'

Under 'Ask' the question comes up, but there is no response when I click on it.

The 1.2 version also finishes if I fuck the Sales Girl at 23.00 - she seems to have found a new screwdriver too ;)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is there much new content in this 1.2 version - I think all I found was a good morning shower scene, and some tasks about the Dorm and then a task to go and speak to the Librarian about 'college customs'
Under 'Ask' the question comes up, but there is no response when I click on it.
The 1.2 version also finishes if I fuck the Sales Girl at 23.00 - she seems to have found a new screwdriver too ;)
For the problem with salesgirl is a bug , you can fuck again her but game end ... see here for a solution.
You see again fuck 10 girls completed but the game continue.

For the first problem , this is a save of that point ... but during the answer don't click on librarian boobs or the answer and new task is broken :)
If all is ok You have a new task = meet Barbara at home 18:00.
Wait for Barbara at home ... and finally game End.
end.jpg
Ps: you can rename the file P-S-LT1.save , P = page S =slot of 6 ... if you want to put it in a free slot and not overwrite your save

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes