gavatar

May 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
This seems like a silly question, but does anyone know where Astaros got the music for this game? Some of the tracks are pretty catchy.

D

Deleted member 451676

Holy fuck that fight with the boyfriend at the start is the most infuriating I've seen in a while. It's rigged so you can't win, so why put the "minigame" there? You beat him and he just goes "I won't lose" and magically heals himself. I did this over and over and over and over and managed to beat him 3 times in a row and he just kept going. This isn't a goddamn anime! And he tells you "you fight like a wuss." Few things I hate more in these games than when they pretend what you do matters. Fuck this garbage.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Holy fuck that fight with the boyfriend at the start is the most infuriating I've seen in a while. It's rigged so you can't win, so why put the "minigame" there? You beat him and he just goes "I won't lose" and magically heals himself. I did this over and over and over and over and managed to beat him 3 times in a row and he just kept going. This isn't a goddamn anime! And he tells you "you fight like a wuss." Few things I hate more in these games than when they pretend what you do matters. Fuck this garbage.
You need to lose that fight though it hurts your manhood. Then you get fighting lessons from the girl at the gym who you need to get into a better relationship with in order to get to your 9 women.

D

Deleted member 451676

You need to lose that fight though it hurts your manhood. Then you get fighting lessons from the girl at the gym who you need to get into a better relationship with in order to get to your 9 women.
I just don't get why that fight is there if it can't be won. And I dropped the game, anyway.

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Someone can help me, I'm done fucking the last girl in the store, but it does not let me continue to go for the health certificate, and take the documents to the dean, tells me to reach the end of the version, that's all? why not let me continue, because there are more images in the gallery that are not unlocked

Jearth0182

Mar 16, 2019
So I'm playing on android and my inventory just fills up and things dont disappear when they're used and I cant scroll down in the inventory to use what I need. Is this a known issue with the android version?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
So I'm playing on android and my inventory just fills up and things dont disappear when they're used and I cant scroll down in the inventory to use what I need. Is this a known issue with the android version?
Probably is related about android device used.
When I play on my asus tablet it worked

but the colored line on the left is very difficult to "touch"

Mohit Dev

Feb 25, 2019
Code:
I’m sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Required parameter img has no value.

— Full Traceback ————————————————————

Full traceback:
File “game/menumain.rpyc”, line 18, in script call
?W???????? ??????? ? ???C?-)N_
&??L ????H? 0qo?on????? ??
File “game/store.rpyc”, line 75, in script call
?? xU&=m?z???r* 5`k???A}
File “game/labels.rpyc”, line 289, in script
File “D:\Wallpapers\Game\New Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\ast.py”, line 822, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File “D:\Wallpapers\Game\New Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\ast.py”, line 154, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File “D:\Wallpapers\Game\New Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\ast.py”, line 122, in apply
raise Exception(“Required parameter %s has no value.” % name)
Exception: Required parameter img has no value.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren’Py 7.1.3.1092
Sat Mar 16 15:44:03 2019

Drakit

Mar 5, 2018
good night, some of you have a save game where the protagonist has the full fight training, I could not do it ... thank you

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes