dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I don't think i can go any further with her at this point. I've read the photography book and did photoshoots with her in the ninja costume the cowboy costume one more costume i cant remember which one and no costume at all. All of which i have chosen the lets pretend option. I've been to the doctor and lost the fight to the guy. When I talk to the trainer all i can say is she looks toned or whatever. Maybe its because I'm using cheats to max my stats and you need to actually train strength at the gym a couple times to unlock the options or something idk.
Same issue with the trainer. Please help!!
Well, I can tell you two right off bat that it has nothing to do with your strength or training stats. There is an event that happens in the game were you go to Emilys apartment at 5 (this event will only happen if you've completed the photoshoots) Some guy named Frank has broken in you defend Emily but lose. Then you should have to option at the trainer to teach you how to fight.

If the option still doesn't show up then the game state is probably borked and you'll need to do one of:
  • cheat by manually changing some renpy variable (I use URM)
    • My guess is the variable name you search for is trener modify the trener.askhelp value to be true. Again it's a guess.
    • urm_trener_variable_search.png
  • or go back to and earlier save and redo.

Last edited:

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I can't ask for sleeping pills to jamal
I'm not sure all of what you've done so far but have you fingured your cousing/roomate at night yet? That's when the find sleep pills objective should show up.

If it's not an option after that then the game state got messed up and you can probably modify one of the *pills variables via URM to manually trigger the objective or even put it in your items.

urm_pills_variable_search.png

markmav419

Dec 3, 2018
Could use some help. Can't get to Intellect 20 because of a memory recall issue, mine. Tried Cheatmod that came with the game but still says I need 20. Unless I'm using the Cheatmod wrong. Any suggestions on how to get 20 without playing the minigame? To bad I can't add more time to the minigame.

Last edited:

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Could use some help. Can't get to Intellect 20 because of a memory recall issue, mine. Tried Cheatmod that came with the game but still says I need 20. Unless I'm using the Cheatmod wrong. Any suggestions on how to get 20 without playing the minigame? To bad I can't add more time to the minigame.
What do you mean by cheatmod? Do you mean URM? You don't need that to access the Cheat menu (it comes with the game):

cheats.png

Note that sometimes it doesn't matter what your stats are if the scene/event you want to trigger needs other states to be active in order to trigger. Usually this just mean you need to progress other parts of the game first. Sometimes it means your gamestate is borked and you'll either need to start from an earlier save or to fix it by changing some variables via URM.

markmav419

Dec 3, 2018
What do you mean by cheatmod? Do you mean URM? You don't need that to access the Cheat menu (it comes with the game):

View attachment 3408042

Note that sometimes it doesn't matter what your stats are if the scene/event you want to trigger needs other states to be active in order to trigger. Usually this just mean you need to progress other parts of the game first. Sometimes it means your gamestate is borked and you'll either need to start from an earlier save or to fix it by changing some variables via URM.

markmav419

Dec 3, 2018
I progressed to where I needed the Intellect 20. I tried to use the Cheatmod menu that came with the game and it didn't work when I slide the bar to 20.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Don't use a patch written for a different release ... or use at your own risk :)

X Windows , 1.6.1 Final Ex
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3209839
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3206289

X Windows , 1.4.0 Extended BETA

Try this put dron.rpy in game folder where dron.rpyc is

Others.rar:
roommate's bathrobe knot doesn't open , button_screens.rpy
Video loop when you see and enter during roommate exercises in the morning 8:00 , zarpodgl.rpy

Avoid to break task "Meet Barbara 18:00" and "Scare Dean" (see link) , library.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1884344
do I need this for the steam version?

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I progressed to where I needed the Intellect 20. I tried to use the Cheatmod menu that came with the game and it didn't work when I slide the bar to 20.
I don't think you have got to that point yet. Even though the dean will tell you you need 20 points. You aren't expected to do that until near the end of the game. So the game still wants you to progress other parts of the story first.

There is a Walkthrough pdf (Note: this PDF is not a proper step-by-step walkthrough) Starting on page 16 of that PDF, you'll see each sex partner in the game with the a list of objectives and events that occur for each of them. You need to progress different points on each of them at different points in the game depending on what's available. Early on you can do some Anna, Emily and Nurse objectives but not all of them. I know this is not a too helpful but it should do for now.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I went and made a step-by-step style walkthrough for this game. Which is more of what expected from the official walkthrough.

As far as I know this goes through all the sex scenes and unlocks all the galleries. (providing your saves don't get corrupted like mine did during the making of this)

It doesn't rely mods. (Though I always recommend keeping URM in case your game state gets borked.)

I hope this can be useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached is a PDF version of the walkthrough.
View attachment My_Cute_Cousin_Walkthrough.pdf

Reactions: DerKER

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Please advise games like this one. So that the hero needed to pump up his skills and so that there was a main girl whose favor had to be earned. Preferably from new games with good graphics and animations because I've played Man in the House, Big Brother and others.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I went and made a step-by-step style walkthrough for this game. Which is more of what expected from the official walkthrough.

As far as I know this goes through all the sex scenes and unlocks all the galleries. (providing your saves don't get corrupted like mine did during the making of this)

It doesn't rely mods. (Though I always recommend keeping URM in case your game state gets borked.)

I hope this can be useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached is a PDF version of the walkthrough.
View attachment 3479887
Thanks so much I'm gonna give another go at this game thanks to this walkthough

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Thanks so much I'm gonna give another go at this game thanks to this walkthough
I hope you will find it useful. Honestly, I was going to rewrite it to make it less noisy, verbose and remove some inaccuracies which lead me to finally just make a Unofficial Walkthrough mod for it instead. I'm not done with it just yet but hopefully that'll be a lot better and fix some issues I had with the game too.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes