Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thank you. How can I get this oil? I think I skipped that part.
Strange that you arrived at that point without it ...
From Jamal , but it is a long story , massage the trainer and fuck her ,massage the roommate and fuck her , book translated from librarian...
Better that you take a look at the walkthrough , end of first post ;)

Reactions: afe121

afe121

Sep 17, 2018
From Jamal , but it is a long story , massage the trainer and fuck her ,massage the roommate and fuck her , book translated from librarian...
thanks again. now I think I can advance. the problem is that I was moving forward in story and leaving emily aside

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks again. now I think I can advance. the problem is that I was moving forward in story and leaving emily aside
You can't , all 4 photoshoots with Emily and the two with roommate (at least the first if I remember) need to unlock fight training ... and in this path you unlock the oil.

Reactions: afe121
Jan 1, 2018
You can't , all 4 photoshoots with Emily and the two with roommate (at least the first if I remember) need to unlock fight training ... and in this path you unlock the oil.
I think 90% of the questions we keep getting in these last 100 pages or so come down to the fact that events with one girl are very often unlocked by content with a completely unrelated girl, and nearly none of the events, much less the girls, can be ignored. I mean, you can actually screw 10 girls total, but you can't get the last two girls without screwing the other eight and nearly screwing those two also.
Mind you, I'm not complaining. If you want to use the walkthrough, more power to ya. I know I did.

Micheal308

May 15, 2018
1) Do the librarian quest line, blackmail barbara with photos of her and anna making out, by using drone to take pictures.
2) Before Anna leave the library -or after she goes back- bring the book to her and she'll help you out with the translation.
3) You don't. You can shag 3 girls in this version.

Walkthrough is at post #2516
How do you use drone I have upgraded it but everytime i go to house it says i can't use it there

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
Where can I find the sleeping pills? when I talk with Jamal I don't have any option for interact.

Sorry for my english.

afe121

Sep 17, 2018
you were right, it turned out I got stuck in massage book task. i restarted the game and now I'm finished. thank you so much for the tips xD

buffalo68

Apr 7, 2018
can someone please help me what can I do danke.ich do not ask offt but I .find no solution.would be really nice if one can do in German if not it is also great in English.because my english is not good. sorry. keiner eine lösung ?

Reactions: snooters

1player

Feb 18, 2018
Has this ever happened to anyone else? The first photoshoot with the roommate, where you can loosen the knot during the photoshoot. After the photoshoot it keeps going to that scene even after the photoshoot.. I can't progress into the story because this keeps happening.

Edit: I found out that it happens whenever I click where the knot would be on the screen.
I have the same problem. Does anybody have a solution to this?

1player

Feb 18, 2018
I have the same problem. Does anybody have a solution to this?
The way i pass it: Don't loosen the knot.
Luckily i had a save from just before the photoshoot scene.
The first time i didn't loosen the knot, i just right away clicked on her hair.
Now i did the scene again and clicked on the knot of her dress (glad i did :) ) and then on her hair and went on playing.
And that seemed to solve the problem for me.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes