WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
Ok, thanks for that. I also have completed the Tasks of Director and secrtary in Directors office. How do I tell roomate that she is safew for her job now?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do I the shoots with her?
After the first shoot with Emily, you can talk about it with her and she will ask if you could do a shoot with her too. Just talk with her in the evening while she watches TV. Or at dinner. I can't recall precisely. If you did both shoots with Emily and the shoot with roommate and STILL no new outfits in the shop.. then it a screwed save.

Reactions: La'Zaa

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I've done the two first shoots.
Why you don't read this post and answer ? ... same page as this

Don't continue untill you unlock other two cosplay or you are completely stuck in other tasks

shizen

Sep 19, 2018
i have one question, why on the page says that the game is only in English but is actually in many languages? i use spa languaje but I thought I was only in English

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys i catched some bug. I can't black mail derek even though i droned him while he was jerking at his mom. But there is not option to tell him about, he just shoot the door and that's all. Now when i drone the bedroom there is either only director alone or she is fucking with dick. What should i do?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Guys i catched some bug. I can't black mail derek even though i droned him while he was jerking at his mom. But there is not option to tell him about, he just shoot the door and that's all. Now when i drone the bedroom there is either only director alone or she is fucking with dick. What should i do?
You take a photo and closed the task ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If so it is strange

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
This is my save of that point ... if you want to try.
It's from .8 version so I can't guarantee :)
Oh thank you very much. It helped. :)
Now its another bug, Barbara doesn't show up in library and no one in her house. How long should i wait? I waited like 1 day.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Oh thank you very much. It helped. :)
Hope it works.
I think this is before you unlock anal sex with librarian (book from secretary) ... so if you want Barbara go to library ...

PS: if you have just done what i say above , this is when Barbara go to Library
And you understand why unlock anal sex with Anna is needed :)

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
Question, after I have completed all tasks and got mt medical cleared. How long for the Dean to call about the dorm room?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes