Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks again

By any chance, do you know what I need to do to join the room mate in the shower, because after the scene with Barbara the game ends.
You have to do that before meet Barbara , you need 4 hearts with roommate
shower1.jpg shower2.jpg

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I do have 4 hearts and I seem to have broken the deans
Important is 4 hearts with roommate ... if you enter in the bathroom in the morning with screwdriver you have that choices.
With Dean probably you have used let's fuck you are a bitch I want to fuck your tits ... so when you submitted the document ... game error loop ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Important is 4 hearts with roommate ... if you enter in the bathroom in the morning with screwdriver you have that choices.
With Dean probably you have used let's fuck you are a bitch I want to fuck your tits ... so when you submitted the document ... game error loop ;)
What do I need to do to open it without the screwdriver

and do you have a full save just before the shower scene and meeting Barbara
Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi I'm hoping someone can help,

For some reason I can't seem to join the roommate in the showe
It is quite impossible that you don't have the screwdriver in your inventory.
This is a save go to bathroom and use screwdriver
Thank you my man, you are a god

tenor.gif

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
I' stuck! The walkthrough says "After threesome in the library, go to Barbara's place and talk with Derec (to make him look for Red folder)."
- But when I go to Barbara's place in the afternoon, nobody is there! I have tried different days & times. Nothing works !?!?!?! Can't progress with Barbara.
- What did I do wrong?
- Someone help!

ferko123

Nov 12, 2018
"Derek Hľadal som ho všade, ale nemohol som ho nájsť. Poď zajtra, som si istý, že ho nájdem do tej doby."
Neviem, čo mám robiť ďalej ?!
Please help

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
I' stuck! The walkthrough says "After threesome in the library, go to Barbara's place and talk with Derec (to make him look for Red folder)."
- But when I go to Barbara's place in the afternoon, nobody is there! I have tried different days & times. Nothing works !?!?!?! Can't progress with Barbara.
- What did I do wrong?
- Someone help!
hello
Could you please give me the step-by-step procedure?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
"Derek Hľadal som ho všade, ale nemohol som ho nájsť. Poď zajtra, som si istý, že ho nájdem do tej doby."
Neviem, čo mám robiť ďalej ?!
Please help
Is this something that happened with all the dialogue leading up to that, or just that? Check your selected language and maybe the locale (as if that'll make a difference for all I know with games of this type)?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I don't get it, I spent hours playing this game and did everything according to the walkthrough. There are 10 girls, I fucked everyone of them except the dean. That makes it 9 right ? well no the game thinks I only fucked 8 and there is still one to get. What to do now ?. The only tasks I have left are fuck 1 girl and go to college. ridiculous.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I don't get it, I spent hours playing this game and did everything according to the walkthrough. There are 10 girls, I fucked everyone of them except the dean. That makes it 9 right ? well no the game thinks I only fucked 8 and there is still one to get. What to do now ?. The only tasks I have left are fuck 1 girl and go to college. ridiculous.
So you haven't fucked the dean? By mistake, or did you miss the chance.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So you haven't fucked the dean? By mistake, or did you miss the chance.
I tried it once and got a game over. Then I tried something else and could continue playing, but without fucking her. That still makes 9 girls fucked... basic math smh...

edit :refucked all the girls i could, the girl from the store wasnt counted the first time for some reason.......

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Anybody knows how to get the shower sex scene? Or its missable? Because everytime i enter the shower the roommate just shows the imagination part and you're asked to leave the shower. Do you need more than 2 hearts to get that scene?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Anybody knows how to get the shower sex scene? Or its missable? Because everytime i enter the shower the roommate just shows the imagination part and you're asked to leave the shower. Do you need more than 2 hearts to get that scene?
Read through the last page of the thread. @Tacito answered this question.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
I downloaded 1.2.1 ev for android? Its working but i can't seem to open the menu to save tried using my phones back button and nothing the inventory, task and stats show up when you touch the side and upper part of the screen. I downloaded this version because the heart error came from the incest patch which in android it always came installed with the apk.

Edit: it's weird that the one in patreon 1.1.0 size is 1gb while the one i found is only 400mb.

Also whats new on those 1.2.1 EV? Is the 0.9.1 EX and 1.1.0 EX same? Or they added something on those 3 versions?

The shower sex scene that i want to see is not even on the version I'm playing that sucks i tried a save file with 4 hearts and a pop up saying that content is on extra so which version?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes