tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
is there any cheat to add hearts? I've got a broken save to complete 1.2 version.

I've got a problem with post dream fuck with the roommate, when she, after BJ, want to fuck up on MC, the scene recalls the librarian's fuck scene, anyone got this problem?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
is there any cheat to add hearts? I've got a broken save to complete 1.2 version.

I've got a problem with post dream fuck with the roommate, when she, after BJ, want to fuck up on MC, the scene recalls the librarian's fuck scene, anyone got this problem?
In this page there is the solution for the jump to another video or video error ... I think :)

AlpercanK

May 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Şu hata uzun süredir alınıyor sanırım. Konuyu tekrardan yenileseniz veya 1 dosya halinde hazırlasanız ? Yorumlardaki dosyaları indirip klasörün içine attım fakat hala aynı hatayı alıyorum. Hata fixlendiyse belirtin lütfen.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
How come when i copy someone else's save into the save folder it doesnt show up on the game? someone help?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How come when i copy someone else's save into the save folder it doesnt show up on the game? someone help?
You have to rename the save file manually to its correct form. Check how a save file looks. The downloaded saves are given a long number infront of them. Cut that part.
is this game have mom son sex?
No.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Why do authors of Ren'Py games ever post an Windows (and maybe Mac) version only when it would be literally no extra effort to create a Linux build as well that would work without the extra hassel and potential error introduced by emulation?
5 minutes after the official 1.3.0 is released. I'm going to the Patreon page to download it. I see as no Linux version.

In the message advertising the release. I simply write this question:

No Linux version?

15 minutes after a link for the Linux version as published.

After my discution with the developper. I understand this: any people ask for this version.

Now, you have the trick. Simply, gently, ask it to him. ;)

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
guys i have a problem when i touch the tv or wanna buy something in the store it giving an error i tryed ignore but no it closing the game View attachment traceback.txt
ok i applied the patch but now i cant study :/ i tryed the i ignored and it worked but maybe some time later it will broke

Leynex

May 9, 2017
Got the same problem- also translation laguage "Deutch"-;) ( think he mean "German - Deutsch") to buggy to play!

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes