D

Deleted member 99138

Really? You just delete my comment? Why? This game is ABSOLUTE BUG SHIT SHOW. THIS GAME IS A WAITE OF TIME. Am i not allowed to say this absolute truth? Art is great, game is beyond horrible.
This is honest review, be so kind and leave it so people know what they get themselves in to.
You will see bugs, bugs and more bugs, things will go missing, will not work, and you will have to start from step 1 again and again until you will delete this shit game. No game ever has given me more rage then this, whoever made this should either stop or hire somebody who knows what he is doing when coding.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Really? You just delete my comment? Why?
I reported it. IF its terrible then its terrible and not just endless "fuckyoufuckyou". Clam yourself, write less profanites, more reasons. Yeah, its a buggy mess. Again. Sucks. Move on.

D

Deleted member 99138

I reported it. IF its terrible then its terrible and not just endless "fuckyoufuckyou". Clam yourself, write less profanites, more reasons. Yeah, its a buggy mess. Again. Sucks. Move on.
If you spend multiple hours just to get bug that makes game unplayable, repeat and get another one i would say it is endless "fuckyoufuckyou". If somebody had warned before i started i would have saved a lot of time, to think that i almost wanted to become this games Patreon at beginning due to great art. Now i would rather burn that money. Just outrageous game.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Also when i go to store bug the error page pop up and old saves not working also bug fix on mega deleted someone help pls?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I thought i bugged the game with adding the "Replay Scenes" in the menu but i read bug after bug everyone so game pretty much fucked up to the core? So when can we expect new version stable one or bug fix since the one on Mega not available anymore? Oh! And for the guy who wrote game worked if you have save after enlisted on college, well i have one when you starting conversation with the girl in the dorm not working also the other after, when cousin come up and catch you being blow by Rebeca i think her name was, so solution?:rolleyes::(:mad::poop::coffee:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well worked in the store but not in the library it's ok I will wait for full fixed version. By the way can you upload save file after banging the girl in college from 1.3 version if you have one will be nice if you don't have one its ok!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Well worked in the store but not in the library it's ok I will wait for full fixed version. By the way can you upload save file after banging the girl in college from 1.3 version if you have one will be nice if you don't have one its ok!
sorry i don't but if can post the error when the error shows up there should be a button called copy also there might be a reload script button as well it might fix the error

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes