rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I think the devs bother to fix the bugs and the beta testers will get the devs bugfixes to test them. Few fans are only little faster for a version which many people should normally not have, yet. It is a beta, so it is not unusual that there are bugs.

Yes, but I had it also few times, even if after I cleaned the mess, I still had later negative heats.

When I had 2 hearts she says she can remove her bath robe herself. Good to know it has no negative reaction.
I said that before too that beta that there are bugs. some people don't realize that there going to be bug in beta and alpha as well

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to know if anyone has already done the Portuguese translation pro game? so start again from zero understanding the story better

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
Apologies if someone already posted a fix for this but when I am about to recieve the footjob from the Director an error occurs. It doesn't let me rollback, but if i press ignore twice it takes me to the scene where you are looking through Dick's laptop. However the sound of her moaning can still be heard and the cum meter is still going up on the side. When I press cum it then take me to the end of sex with the Trainer, and takes me down to 6 girls left to fuck. Any help?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
hello again? may i ask if there is a thread for enable rollback interface stuff?
If you have a specific problem in a game try to ask there or in the thread linked.
I don't know about a specific thread about that

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think the game is pretty damn good after getting a little further, but i'm unable to figure some scenes out, even with walktrough.
The very first shower scene, regadless of what i do she catches me everytime, i "only" have 3 hearts with her, is that the reason why? I mean she literally lets me fuck her in the kitchen at this point, its a little weird that for some reason seeing her shower would be a big deal at all.. but i digress. :D

There seems to be a potential missable scene with the yoga dress the OLD one, the walktrough states "Run the drone in the morning, and send it to roommate’s room. Do it BEFORE you give the new clothes to her!" Am I screwed, casue i had no idea i couldn't get a scene this far into the game becasue i didn't have a drone at that point in the game?
I attach the scenes in question, just in case. I hope there is way to still get the one in the old outfit.

Edit: Found another scene i struggle to get. The bathrobe knot one, am i supposed to klick on her robe as she walks past me? I tried that, but either i didn't hit the exact spot the knot is tied or i missed something?

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Edit: Found another scene i struggle to get. The bathrobe knot one, am i supposed to klick on her robe as she walks past me? I tried that, but either i didn't hit the exact spot the knot is tied or i missed something?
For the knot , button_screens.rpy bugfix first post (if you don't have 2 hearts you lose some points ... but I like that scene :) )
For bathroom scene , buy machine oil use it in living room and when you are in the bathroom ... this I think solve your problem when you use screwdriver on bathroom door :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-997643

This is a save that unlock that picture , I hope , in case you are not be able to do this ... Do it BEFORE you give the new clothes to her

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Guys, whenever i go to store , and choose show products and choose one of the option,it came out error.. any idea ? I just started play this game.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Guys, whenever i go to store , and choose show products and choose one of the option,it came out error.. any idea ? I just started play this game.
have read the main post there a bugfix for that not in less you are using mac or android there is no bugfix

Aug 22, 2018
I've applied almost all bugfixes and patches I've found in these threads,and they solved majority of bugs,but I cannot finish office photoshoot (boos and Jannice?(Jasmine?) anal scene),since when I choose to ignore the errors I get instantly send to store at day later... View attachment traceback.txt

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I've applied almost all bugfixes and patches I've found in these threads,and they solved majority of bugs,but I cannot finish office photoshoot (boos and Jannice?(Jasmine?) anal scene),since when I choose to ignore the errors I get instantly send to store at day later...
That problem normally is solved by labels.rpy.
Or post your save ...

I see you posted the log:
File "game/labels.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'play_movie1' is not defined

My answer doesn't change :)

Last edited:

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Ok... Instead of reading through 745 Pages, I am taking a chance on asking.

I feel I am 98% of the way through... There is just one left to fuck (the Dean") and she dislikes my character.- 1 Broken Heart.

I had to pass on the opportunity when her hand was caught, because she just called the cops on my. How do I "reset" our relationship so I can get the the last fuck and finish the game?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Ok... Instead of reading through 745 Pages, I am taking a chance on asking.

I feel I am 98% of the way through... There is just one left to fuck (the Dean") and she dislikes my character.- 1 Broken Heart.

I had to pass on the opportunity when her hand was caught, because she just called the cops on my. How do I "reset" our relationship so I can get the the last fuck and finish the game?
you will have to edit your save to do it

you should done here before you bring Anna Home

edit your save file go here

look for

dean_trap ; verify is True
dean_trap = False
dean_trap ; verify now is False

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes