Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
can some one tell me whats going on with the developer ? how long for the last update ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
can some one tell me whats going on with the developer ? how long for the last update ?
Dev is working on another game. This one was "finished" but patrons wanted more so he started to add some content, but more importantly, more bugs. Alternates between the two games in some pattern, but doesn't seem to spend much time on this. The failure to open store bug has been unfixed for quite some time, unless he snuck out a version that isn't here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Dev is working on another game. This one was "finished" but patrons wanted more so he started to add some content, but more importantly, more bugs. Alternates between the two games in some pattern, but doesn't seem to spend much time on this. The failure to open store bug has been unfixed for quite some time, unless he snuck out a version that isn't here.
he wasn't asking that and there is a unofficial bug fix for the store error but it only for windows and this game is not finished anymore. the store bug is not fixed for mac and android versions.

for his question there will be update next couple of weeks (this is only an instrument)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Okay, this is my latest save I believe. Thanks for the help
you wasn't there yet but close you need to see your cousin in her office then to jenny and say great boobs

here is you save you just need to buy the mouse trap and get the mouse from jamal and don't forget to take the number and the under dash from the save file name.

Reactions: BadBoy6969

BadBoy6969

Mar 26, 2019
you wasn't there yet but close you need to see your cousin in her office then to jenny and say great boobs

here is you save you just need to buy the mouse trap and get the mouse from jamal and don't forget to take the number and the under dash from the save file name.
Ahhhh I see I didnt realise I had to talk with the cousin again! Thanks a lot

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
is it just me or theres a bug with the store any help would be great thanks!
what version are you using Win/Mac/Android? more details would be nice

for windows there is a bugfix for that on main page for the rest you are out of luck

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Bro can u send me link for downloading the game??
this is shown on the main post if i was you download it by using mega or nopy download link
Win: - - - - has a bugfix on main page
Mac: - - - - no bugfix so don't use
Android: - - - - no bugfix so don't use

Last edited:

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Any word if the updates will have more content or just bug fixes? Throughout the game there are conversations that hint to more content but I have not seen anything. With the nurse she tells you to come back after you’re cured for more sex, this does not happen. Twice Emily implies there will be more scenes involving the MC, Emily and the roommate.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes