dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
is the bugs still not fix when you trying to buy an item from the store???this game is full of bugs

Seonghun

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

Error in Store :

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/storeinit.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'categ' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "D:\Test\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Test\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex
```

Sep 4, 2018
Hey guys i have played the game b4 but now i had to replaxe me hard drive and i dont have my saves and galllery.
Can i get afull gallery somehow without having to play thw whole game again?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys i have played the game b4 but now i had to replaxe me hard drive and i dont have my saves and galllery.
Can i get afull gallery somehow without having to play thw whole game again?
Screenreplay mod in the OP.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I ve seen it now , but mine is like that. what is the persistent?
Have you applied the mod ?

The persistent is a file in saves folder where images/scenes unlocked during the game are "saved".
With a save you doesn't unlock anything , you have to play.

EufratKurajber

Jun 2, 2018
i cant buy anything in shop. it says: ''An exception has occurred
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.3.0ex
Mon Jul 15 00:00:36 2019

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I hate to be negative but holy shit you guys, I finally got around to trying this game out tonight and I really hated it. What a broken mess. I was mid conversation with the roommate in her office and suddenly I'm teleported back to the apartment and I'm fucking her in the kitchen (which is WAY out of sequence since I hadn't made any progress with her sexually whatsoever at this point).

Not only that, but the break in conversation broke her quest chain so I couldn't progress any further in the game. Not to mention having to apply a third party bug patch to use the store. And even if you overlook all that, the cast of characters are some of the most unlikable, shallow husks I've ever seen in a VN.

Again, hate to be negative but boy I really strongly disliked this game. So frustrated right now.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I hate to be negative but holy shit you guys, I finally got around to trying this game out tonight and I really hated it. What a broken mess. I was mid conversation with the roommate in her office and suddenly I'm teleported back to the apartment and I'm fucking her in the kitchen (which is WAY out of sequence since I hadn't made any progress with her sexually whatsoever at this point).

Not only that, but the break in conversation broke her quest chain so I couldn't progress any further in the game. Not to mention having to apply a third party bug patch to use the store. And even if you overlook all that, the cast of characters are some of the most unlikable, shallow husks I've ever seen in a VN.

Again, hate to be negative but boy I really strongly disliked this game. So frustrated right now.
Unfortunately, I think some of the recent updates have broken the game. It used to be considerable more polished IIRC.

davidcb73

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, sorry if that I do is wrong, but I dont now how write a new forum menssage. :p
My question about the game is ...someone knows the solution to this problem? He went out at the beginning of fucking the dean. Thanks a lot firts and sorry again.

error_dean.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes