Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi, sorry if that I do is wrong, but I dont now how write a new forum menssage. :p
It seems you are in Windows ... so
there are bugfixes in First post / OP / Original Post / Main page / Main post / First page for all known bugs , also for that problem
File "game/labels.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'play_movie1' is not defined

Last edited:
Reactions: davidcb73

endriux

May 5, 2018
I have bug with trainer. I can't fuck her and totally stuck with game. A lot of bug's. I'm fuck out this game. Maybe i back later to this.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, Anna has just told me to bring Barbara to the Library, and Derek doesn't let me inside, so I need to find something to blackmail him. For the last 10-15 days in-game, I have been using the upgraded dron every night from 11 pm to 3 am to find the pic of him jerking into the director, but nothing appears. Did I miss something? Or I am just being unlucky?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
For the last 10-15 days in-game, I have been using the upgraded dron every night from 11 pm to 3 am to find the pic of him jerking into the director, but nothing appears. Did I miss something? Or I am just being unlucky?
15 days seems too much ... if you want post your save

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Here it is
You can't send drone to director's bedroom but only to pool and your roommate , so you can't find Derek there.
Speak with roommate in office and start photoshoot with secretary ... this is only the begin to unlock director's bedroom.

Reactions: Mysm20

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
You can't send drone to director's bedroom but only to pool and your roommate , so you can't find Derek there.
Speak with roommate in office and start photoshoot with secretary ... this is only the begin to unlock director's bedroom.
Many thanks

Reactions: Tacito

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the store list shows the script missing "categ" . i cannot see any item to bye for the roommate
are you using android or mac there isn't a bugfix for that

if you are using window then there is a bugfix for that store error on the main page

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
can you tell me how to use the bug fix and which one to downloadf plz
to which one to download i can't make that decision for you, you have to decide

now how to install the bugfix

1. unrar it
2. open bugfix folder
3. copy all of the rpy files
4. go into the game folder where the exe is
5. click paste

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
just out of idle curiosity these seem to be Python scripting errors,I've installed all Python libraries etc ( Skyrim needs them ) the only error i have even gotten is when i go the the Library too soon, i m not a programmer but scripts and rogue scripts are something i have had to deal with

If users install Python and other files will they still get the errors ? or is it the game ?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
just out of idle curiosity these seem to be Python scripting errors,I've installed all Python libraries etc ( Skyrim needs them ) the only error i have even gotten is when i go the the Library too soon, i m not a programmer but scripts and rogue scripts are something i have had to deal with

If users install Python and other files will they still get the errors ? or is it the game ?
it's the game itself that have errors
not all users on here have python installed on their computer and if they download a renpy game then it will not play at all so you don't need to have python installed you only need to have python installed is when you are creating a game or websites or whatever you are trying to create

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
it's the game itself that have errors
not all users on here have python installed on their computer and if they download a renpy game then it will not play at all so you don't need to have python installed you only need to have python installed is when you are creating a game or websites or whatever you are trying to create
thanks I was curious why i don't get the errors that lot of other players do. The only reason I have Python installed is Wyre Bash and certain mods list it as a requirement,but this game seems to go rogue if you don't do things in a specific order

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Can anyone help or tell me why my game crash every time I try to buy somthing from the shop chick.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/storeinit.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'categ' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Cute Roommate (Cousin)\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\My Cute Roommate (Cousin)\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/storeinit.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'categ' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex
Mon Jul 22 11:43:00 2019

thank you

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes