Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
error loaded your saved file.
i got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, DID you check my previous post ?????? This is what I wrote: "Find my save here, it`s a near end of 0.9 !!! If that don`t work (your game crashes), then there is something wrong about your whole game." What is it, that you don`t understand ???

Reactions: Tacito

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
anyone help me where do i find barbara mother i already taked the photo what i have to do now please ? thx and sorry for bad english

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
I have a question:
I nearly completed the Task "Fuck 9 girls", I only need to fuck one more girl.
I fucked the roommate, the dean, Emily, the trainer, the nurse, Barbara, the director and the secretary. So that's 8. WHO IS THE LAST GIRL? Only the librarian (I only can have anal with her) and the Salesgirl (I only can lick her) are left. So I'm stuck. PLEASE help me!

May 8, 2018
I have a question:
I nearly completed the Task "Fuck 9 girls", I only need to fuck one more girl.
I fucked the roommate, the dean, Emily, the trainer, the nurse, Barbara, the director and the secretary. So that's 8. WHO IS THE LAST GIRL? Only the librarian (I only can have anal with her) and the Salesgirl (I only can lick her) are left. So I'm stuck. PLEASE help me!
You can fuck them both. Check walktrough from 1 page for details.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

afe121

Sep 17, 2018
hey guys, i need help. even seeing the walkthrough, I'm in trouble. I can not get the red folder. I've passed lotion on barbara 10 times and Derek always says he did not find red folder and say to come back the next day. help.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes