Agurk

May 25, 2017
Use drone at the night to see director's bed room, you will find something new with her son other than banging her by Dick...
i've already blackmailed derek, i sent barbara to the library and got the sex scenes with anna, i also got the threesome scene with emily and the roomie, i also cant ask for another photoshoot with the secretary in the office anymore because i got the threesome scene with her and the director as well.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how to unlock those 2? no matter how many times i do it, it wont unlock
Trainer
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-2-1-ev-astaros3d.5405/post-940462

Roommate
8:00 open the door of roommate's bedroom and watch
gal2_1.jpg gal2_2.jpg

i've already blackmailed derek, i sent barbara to the library and got the sex scenes with anna, i also got the threesome scene with emily and the roomie, i also cant ask for another photoshoot with the secretary in the office anymore because i got the threesome scene with her and the director as well.
Have you done anal sex with secretary ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-2-1-ev-astaros3d.5405/post-1111247

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
no i didnt get that scene
When you are here don't click on arrow ... but on secretary right place :)
If you exit without anal sex you don't unlock book on secretary's desk next day ...
You have to reload an old save ...

secretary.jpg

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I would like a walkthrough that don't poop in ur face with information and at the same time u learned nothing how to do things. Confusing as hell
Are you implying that the walk-through on the OP is too confusing? Pretty straight forward for me, but hey who knows.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
I have found an exploit to complete the “Fuck # Girls” objective. Don’t know if anyone else has found it, but it could be useful in case you don’t end up raping the Dean in her office or your roommate while she sleeps or during massage.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I have found an exploit to complete the “Fuck # Girls” objective. Don’t know if anyone else has found it, but it could be useful in case you don’t end up raping the Dean in her office or your roommate while she sleeps or during massage.
I'd be helpful if you could post what said "exploit" is so that the community can determine if it's an actual exploit, a bug, or whatever it may be.

U

User_1280413

Game seems to keep breaking on me. First playthrough I was stuck unable to buy the 2nd outfit. Started over, then I couldn't buy the Satin dress. Started over again and now I'm stuck having asked Barbara to go to the library, and despite asking to have the book translated - nothing ever happens.

4th time: Emily's house wasn't put on the map. Something is wrong here.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
The exploit is having sex with the store girl multiple times will reduce the number of girls you have to have sex with. This can only be achieved after the doctor gives you the Medical Examination and tells you just to stick your dick in. This specific conversation with the doctor will be available after having anal sex with Anna(but you don’t have to have anal sex with Anna that first time, that’s another bug).

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes