sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
While I was playing starting a new play, when I arrive at the store and ask to see the available products if I click on any of the menu items (Technologies, Clothes, Miscellaneous, Books, Desserts) an error message appears, I attach txt file.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How can i give a massage to my cousin?
after your cousin goes to her bedroom from watching a movie go to her room there should be a menu would you like a massage

if it's not there try reading the two books about massage then try again

with the second about erotic massage book bring it anna

While I was playing starting a new play, when I arrive at the store and ask to see the available products if I click on any of the menu items (Technologies, Clothes, Miscellaneous, Books, Desserts) an error message appears, I attach txt file.
look at my signature or on page 720 look the bugfix

Last edited:

efix9927

Apr 10, 2019
after your cousin goes to her bedroom from watching a movie go to her room there should be a menu would you like a massage

if it's not there try reading the two books about massage then try again

with the second about erotic massage book bring it anna

look at my signature or on page 720 look the bugfix
but she always say nope… but i read the book and i have the secret massage oil

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
and how can i get one more heart? im on one…
In a "legal" :) way if you are a good boy , read in depth this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-843396

this is changed
"RP = Relationship point, you need 10 to get 1 heart, and 20 to get 2, and from that you can just collect the RP, but won't get any more hearts. "
from 1.21 the hearts displayed are limited to 3 when you give her red folder and 4 after submit documents to Dean and dream ...

or see here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1734256

Last edited:

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Android version crashing at shop product pages. Is anyone know the solution for the problem?

Also... do you know guys how to find the game folder on android to add incest patch for instance?

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
^^ Same situation for me on Android...
Crashes at every choice in the store (on new game, not loading any previous saves).
And no way to find the "Game" folder to copy-paste the bug-fixes posted here or any other patch for that matter...

Any help would be appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes