Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Shit. Even thought with the other game the store for clothes and getting the sportwear is crashing. Aaaa. I need the console for commands

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
can someone give the comp;eted ssave files for 1.03. e vaersion ( the latest extended ones). I am stuck somewhere i dont even know. the story is not progressing. i did a couple of photoshoots with emily then i am stuck same with the cousin and others. save file would be appreciated. thanks

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This is a Ren'py game, why is the auto-forward function disabled at all? It's only like one of the two most important functions of an erotic visual novel :whistle:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm not sure if I play this game again. I really dislike the magic massage oil. Why not just make it necessary to do 2-3 oil massages with it, getting allowed to do more and more until it is possible to fuck them. It would reduce the number of necessary rapes and to do these massages again and again.

Also an option not to rape the Dean. I mean there is a heavy door, the room maybe soundproof. That help is coming could need even a full day or longer. Which would be an nice extra option instead of just taking her. Ok, it still not nice.

Also I dislike the mini games. I would love to see them removed. More like Chloe18 without them.

Just saw this.
Select the molest option when the roommate is in the kitchen and select the shorts to remove it and unlock that scene.
She was at 4 hearts at the time
It works in the moment even if you have only 1 heart. It maybe not wanted to get it so early. :) It does also not reduce the number of women you need to fuck.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
If you had gone over to Melissa and ran into a guy you had a fight with, you need to learn how to fight. This is where you go to the gym and call on the trainer. The trainer agrees to teach you, but needs a massage first. For this, you need to go to the store and buy the book on how to massage. Read it and you're good to go.

Aug 21, 2018
If you had gone over to Melissa and ran into a guy you had a fight with, you need to learn how to fight. This is where you go to the gym and call on the trainer. The trainer agrees to teach you, but needs a massage first. For this, you need to go to the store and buy the book on how to massage. Read it and you're good to go.
It's glitched then. thanks though

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Not bad, not bad at all - but frustrating, repetitive, difficult without a walkthrough - yes. This is a fab time waster, and I hope to see more - as I feel some things were left unfinished once I reached the end of the current version. I have more time to waste.

Oh, and without the unofficial bug patches - I would've actually given up in about 15 minutes. When I see my first traceback in 10, I usually lose interest... Luckily this time, I knew there were patches.

speedingbullets83

May 27, 2019
ok so im not sure if my game is broken or not but i there was only one cosplay costume at the store so i am stuck in a loop of doing the same plane cloths shoot with no change so i dont know where to go now aside from delteing game an redown loading it or so

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes