Ren'Py - Completed - My Cute Roommate [v1.6.1 Ex Beta] [Astaros3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Nichiren

enjoyable game, well made if not alittle standard. alot of these games feel very similar and its hard to get past the oh another roomate/landlady story, gameplay is well setup and fun so this gives the game an edge over alot of the other ones. will be looking for updates to the story.
  2. M
    5.00 star(s)

Mahat

Great 3D models, great sex scenes, great story progression. It feels kinda short compared to other big games from this website, but it's still very nice to play. It's great that it has been completed and not abandoned, but I'd love to see more from it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

duckingess

This game is complete, but you can only make it from start to finish with some serious trial and error. Steps largely have to be done in a very precise (and poorly explained) order.

Some animations and CGs are great, others are real janky. I'd rewatch some scenes but never play this through again.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Mattee

Empty game with no story or characters what-so-ever. It's basically a glorified errand boy simulator. The dev should be working as a level designer for Assassin's Creed games with gameplay understanding being as basic as in this game. Not even worth any in-depth reviewing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

It's a well made and beautiful game. Thanks for it. Thanks for the possibility of cheating and for the walkthrough. The games within the story should be a bit easier, because their third round is a vasted effort, that is, they may inhibit to end the game. If anybody interested in having skills in these small tasks, one have other possibilities.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Manifold

Don't need to add anything more than what Tokoy wrote below, I agree with him on every point. Just want to give a piece of advice to those who like me were cursing at this game and are thinking about simply stopping midgame:

Just soldier on till you get that admission to college (fuck the 8 girls you can at that point). The game gets waaaaaay better afterwards. IMO goes from a 1 star to a five star rating really.

Animations are way better, though still wierd and mechanical. That cousin is by far the best character. Once you've completed the game, you can pretty much fuck her 5 times a day (shower morning, at office, kitchen, after evening massage, at night by waking her up/letting her come to you) and some of the other girls as well. IMO its worth it.

Plus, its completed. Good reason to congratulate the dev for that, right?
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ChillyDabs

First play through up to the finish, will say the story is decent. It seems to be all over the place with having to keep up with several girls at once to progress properly. If it wasn't for the walkthrough could easily get stuck by skipping the read content. Story /dialog 8/10 sex scene's and body renders 9/10 Fairly good game, and nice job dev. (y)
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Legendary101

It starts with the setting of moving in with your cousin and you want to go to college. Then proceeds the most grindy clicky sluggish game I have played in a long time.

It had no soul for me, wooden, lifeless, unintuitive. Felt like the shoddy story which you will grind through is just there for some sex scenes. As the game goes on, the story or what fake illusion there is of it, is thrown full force out the window and the final run in to the games ending is a mess. The ending is atrocious and cousin whom you are supposed to be going for, well does things you will be like what in gods name is going on.

O and that ending boy o boy, if you get there I hope you remember what I said, lazy and just there because there is no ending. Either that or the devs got sick of this and cut there losses. The game actually should of finished when his quest to have sex with all the women concluded.

I have no idea why it kept going, but if you do play it, do so with a walkthrough to speed up what suffering you will have to endure. I f you enjoy more power to you, but this is my review and I can only give it what I felt it deserved and I explained why I felt this way.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

aluoaniki

After replayed the first few days at least 20 times, I gave up and bought the latest walkthrough on developer's patreon and followed the video walkthrough bit by bit. The video walkthrough has a few continuity problems in it, fortunately I managed to figure them out.

I can't shake the feeling that the story is cut short and this game still has wasted potential.
    Renders are great, but this roommate character's facial expressions are kinda weird.
    Music is fitting most of the time.
    Mini games are not fun but okay.

Overall I feel it's worth it, but definitely don't play this game without walkthrough.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

longjohngold

Atrocious.

So I'll start with the one positive ... the renders are done well enough, and the animations while kinda basic get the job done.

The neutral would be the attractiveness of the characters... very disproportionate and over-boobed in my opinion, but I get that's subjective and lots of games seem like that so it should suit a fair few people's tastes.

The the absolutely terrible - pretty much every facet of the gameplay.
    So even little things, like despite being in Renpy (which I love) they seem to have purposefully made it so you can't rollback to a decision if you chose the option that upset someone, there's no quick save button at the bottom like you often get, even manually saving seems super sluggish for some reason and you'll have to do it before every decision due to the above ... it's like the devs were trying to make it as un-userfriendly as possible.
    The writing of the characters and options you're presented with is pretty poor and does nothing to help the game.
    The smut is fairly tame and uninspired, despite the 'rape' tag, that's just one bit of a woman mildly trapped who leaks buckets at your slightest touch, and even says that it was good afterwards, so barely counts in my opinion.
    The minigames are terrible - thankfully there's a way to skip them.
    Even going around and having events is a pain ... you need a health certificate to get into college, they'll tell you were to go to get your smarts up (library) but not where the hospital is to get your certificate ... the only way to find that seems to be to fight a dude, get beaten up and then end up in hospital ... but if you're inclined to just not open the door to him and tell him to go away whenever he appears then expect to be stuck... there's no point giving choices when they fully block progression... everything in the game is tedious and mind-numbing.

So it's a 1 star in my mind, but there are worse games out there, and to try to be objective I've given it 2 ... but I wouldn't waste your time on it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Was a great game I really liked the art and animations. I also really liked the story and having to work toward getting to the main female character. There were a few scenes though that made it a little confusing but altogether it is a great game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Kananartans

I really really like this game. Because this game have perfect girls and perfect animations.
    This game is really good but it would be better if we could fuck the nurse once more at the end of the game.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Zoey Raven

I've giving this a 3 because the art is good and the girls are hot, render good all that stuff, However the game play IMO is just not that great. I don't mind grinding a little in a game, but even w the cheat mod you just really don't know where to go next of what to do a lot of the time, and hey some people love that. I love that in regular RPG's. I'll compare this to Man of the House another grindy game. At least in that one with a walkthrough there are clear cut steps and times of day. This one is just kind all over the place, you kinda have to get lucky to find what it is you are looking for. In a fap game, that's just not fun to me. Also the mini game are just the worst. I don't wanna play mind sweeper in order to get lost in a universe. If I wanted to play mind sweeper I would play that.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

Pros:
    - Renders are of good quality.
    - Leveling system is above average and a nice addition.

Cons:
    - Sorry, but I couldn't get past the first 30 minutes of play. Some of the available responses and encounters are so preposterous that my "intellect" rebels.

Bottom Line: The story is just too silly to be worth the time to continue.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Newi31

A pure fap-game that I personally had no interest in fapping to, and here's the reasons why.

The good: The sex scenes offer different viewing angles, are animated to be seamless, somewhat life-like and happen to be some of the best I've seen.

The bad: During and outside sex the dialogue is so cartoonish that you don't care. The characters are as shallow as a male teen's fantasy. Story--what story?

And the ugly: Well, beauty's in the eye of the beholder. The models have blow-up doll proportions with giant bosoms.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Tokoy

The plot is simple but acceptable. Renders are excellent and animation is good but somehow robotic. Better play using cheats otherwise you need to spend too much time developing skills and cleanning yourself. The characters are really enjoyable. Most of them got athletic bodies and large fake breats. The quests are well developed and not boring. For the first time in a game i didn't got lost in a quest objective and i played without walkthrough. There're many scenes variation: 3some, FFM, MMF. But i missed the possibility to repeat scenes (while playing without using gallery) with some characters. However after ending the game, all the scenes can be replayed. A big fault is character reaction, even after you have sex with them a lot of times, the dialog don't change, and they will talk with you the same way they talked in your first day.

My only BIG complain is the save and load time. For sure isn't my computer. When saving or loading the game takes some time.

PROS
    - Good Characters - hot ladies with big faked breast
    - Plot simple but good enough
    - Good interface
    - Cheat menu available
    - Gallery
    - Show which content you are missing

CONS
    - Save, loading takes some time. Not too much time tho.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Andvand

Nice renders but fix game breaking shit like cosplay costumes not spawning in shop when they are vital for progression! This has been reported for over two years when I try to search the thread for fixes. Try to code the game so that the user does not end up in total dead-end situations because of bugs!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

oneplay

The storyline and the music are very good, and the completion is very nice, but I hope to see it updated again, because there are still bugs when using the cheat mod, the task hint is not detailed, the plot is still vacant, and some details are not well connected, but it is worth 5 stars!thank the developers very much, this artwork is really great.:)(y)
  19. 4.00 star(s)

plznoiamnotaweirdo

This game is pretty much what i would expect of a game that is just there to kill time and turn my brain completely off after a long day. Ill get to the pros and cons right away
    Pro:
    -Animations are great. I really like the sex scene. They are hot as fuck
    -The model besides the librarian are beautiful. I loved the roommate and her friends. The boss is nice as well
    - The story is excellent to relax and turn your brain off completely
    -The cheat menu makes the game enjoyable for me
    -Variety of fetishes available
    -Can't remember encountering a bug in v1-6-01 version
    Cons:
    - If you play without cheat then the grind is horrid. I grinded some very heavy intensive adult game here(cough cough Lucky Alex) without cheats and this is even worse IMO. The mini game is dumb and is too repeative
    -Story is ass if you are looking for feels or some romantic atmostphere
    -The cum looks weird imo
    -Almost impossible to play without walkthrough
    Overall, play if you are into the bigger size of breast and only wants to have a nice fap. Don't if you are into the lesser size of breast( the only small one here is the librarian and god her model looks terrible to me) and expecting some feels or some wow moment
  20. 5.00 star(s)

freakyfunk

Best visuals and animations yet!

The animations are as smooth as butter. Never seen such smooth and detailed animations in an adult game. The only turnoff might be that some sex scenes start as rape. Although they turn consensual as the scene progresses. Apart from that, the story with the cousin/roommate seems a bit rushed since she starts sucking MC's cock all of a sudden, rather than gradually building the desire. But those are really small drawbacks because the renders and animations outweigh them.

I don't care the models are pretty much the same as other games. The dev refined the images beautifully. Personally, the only girl character I didn't like was the trainer. Those huge muscles were a turnoff.

Lastly, the cheats will come in handy to reduce the grind.