Saan01

May 31, 2018
Untill you don't have solid evidence on your hand you have no reason to knock on their door -> they have no reason to answer. You gotta get that vid of Dick&Director. BEFORE handing it over the director herself because she will make you delete it. So play smart.
i have the solid proof , but no ones answering barbara's door. i need some help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My guess is that you probably skipped a step. First you have to try with the picture of Barb&Anna at the pool.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
did you take a picture of anna licking barbarra's pussy at night with the drone at 0:00?
then go to barbarra's at 11:00 am or 12:00 pm

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks alot, i loaded previous save file and use the proof against barbara and it worked but now i'm stuck with derek blackmailing past
At night at 1am or 2am use the drone you will see him masturbate on his mothers bed take a picture

lolobaga

Feb 27, 2018
I can't figure out how to use the drone and go to director's bedroom... The walkthrough says to go home and use it there. But no matter at what hour i use it at home it just goes to the roommate's bedroom.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I can't figure out how to use the drone and go to director's bedroom... The walkthrough says to go home and use it there. But no matter at what hour i use it at home it just goes to the roommate's bedroom.
You should be able to it at 0:00am = 12am or 1am or 2am not in the morning afternoon or evening but if you hit 3am you will automatically go to sleep so do around 12am to 2am

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
How do you get the Harley Quinn or Ninja costumes? I've done about 5 photoshoots with Emily now and they still arent in the store?

efix9927

Apr 10, 2019
im stuck, i have to fuck 1 girl only but i fucked everygirl… but with dean my game crashed so maybe it doesn't count ?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
yes but i think after the dean event…
when you go to the doctor there should be only 2 girls left to have sex with they are Anna and the store clerk that only two that wouldn't let you have sex inside of their pussies

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes