Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
But i cant fuck the nurse
The nurse is fucked the first time you go to the doctor 10-1 = 9 to fuck.
Probably she doesn't want fuck again :)
More important get screwdriver from salesgirl ... lick her in the right place.
Your save is a good save ;)

Last edited:

Lowrance

May 18, 2019
can you help me please ı m going to store but ı m click the show your products button and any categories doesn't work ı can't get anything it gives an error after game crashing

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
can you help me please ı m going to store but ı m click the show your products button and any categories doesn't work ı can't get anything it gives an error after game crashing
If you are in Windows there is bugfix .
Look to rayminator signature in this page.
Extract *.rpy in game folder where *.rpyc with the same names are

latingo

Mar 30, 2019
Hello! Does anyone has walkthrough for 1.3ex latest update thank you.
I fucked the instructor via massage oil now i cant masage her and the is another scenes in gallery where she licks the blonde from dormitory
Cant watch movie with roommate too is there a way ?

tommy1314

May 26, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred, at the scene when I fucking Jenny's ass

While running game code:
File "game/labels.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'play_movie1' is not defined

Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    �[�h6�h.�A���2�{o�Z��fh�Nmw���SQ�5�yh��#�=���}����7F�M#6,U��l���&0r;ϳ&�< �n�@rp�m���UEa��:������#�y|��F��Afkh��b��6�����h�c;��\]����T�6�= 6ZpF�6�6ZX�,Üt
    �[�h6�h.�A���2�{o�Z��fh�Nmw���SQ�5�yh��#�=���}����7F�M#6,U��l���&0r;ϳ&�< �n�@rp�m���UEa��:������#�y|��F��Afkh��b��6�����h�c;��\]����T�6�= 6ZpF�6�6ZX�,Üt
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 390, in script call
    �o�w���v�MTQ�a7�~��S���6��܅<�V���{�f�0�^�{���39�~��@~J�Z�\���!��{-�O�^ˇ�tm֏�@�rX�Y�ls��c�ˏ����mi���OZ��S��i9��5�I!�=�ZĨ�!��1S�)i�l�b~�{-_R��; ��j�)Y�d�ջ��5#�=�f��R_G"o(�|OG囎�$��4�|���m*�An��'���=    ��J��W������>bϏ�H�l��'VX}��|&;�}z�n
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 264, in script call
    �o�w���v�MTQ�a7�~��S���6��܅<�V���{�f�0�^�{���39�~��@~J�Z�\���!��{-�O�^ˇ�tm֏�@�rX�Y�ls��c�ˏ����mi���OZ��S��i9��5�I!�=�ZĨ�!��1S�)i�l�b~�{-_R��; ��j�)Y�d�ջ��5#�=�f��R_G"o(�|OG囎�$��4�|���m*�An��'���=    ��J��W������>bϏ�H�l��'VX}��|&;�}z�n
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 266, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 232, in script call
    �f�nv�f7;�I��]{C�������ņ������3w��d�����kHfΜs�=gʽw����I�
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 1270, in script call
    F}��=�J�N�~L��X�Zu�i�@t$
  File "game/mapmy.rpyc", line 102, in script call
  File "game/labels.rpyc", line 96, in script
    ��B1����JR����@�9����H�!]�%]@��$�������.���

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred, at the scene when I fucking Jenny's ass

While running game code:
File "game/labels.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'play_movie1' is not defined

Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 232, in script call
    �f�nv�f7;�I��]{C�������ņ������3w��d�����kHfΜs�=gʽw����I�
  File "game/office.rpyc", line 1270, in script call
    F}��=�J�N�~L��X�Zu�i�@t$
  File "game/mapmy.rpyc", line 102, in script call
  File "game/labels.rpyc", line 96, in script
    ��B1����JR����@�9����H�!]�%]@��$�������.���
AGAIN look at my signature or go to page 716 it for window only if you are using a mac or a android there isn't a fix for it yet you would have wait until the dev to release it

U

User_1348043

Hi, the game freezes after the sandwich is finished at the beginning of the game. Why is this happening?

Last edited by a moderator:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi, the game freezes after the sandwich is finished at the beginning of the game. Why is this happening?

View attachment 310686
this has nothing to do with the game itself make sure all of your hardware is up to date like graphic card and window is up to date

try this try to shut down background apps that you are not using right now like stream, origin and etc

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Added bugfixes to OP. @rayminator is there a post with an updated description of all the stuff your newer bugfix addresses?
that only thing is that fix all of the bug that member report here here for the store errors TV errors and into one scene then jumping to the wrong scenes and it's for windows version only

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, few questions, before I restart with the bugfix. First time I must have an error installing the bugfix, because DVD watching after the first one ends always in that she don't want to watch the 2nd DVD.
- so about the 4 DVD's. If I watch the first DVD C.G.4, should it be possible to watch next day C.G.4 part 2? (For testing I used the cheat mode to get enough money.)
- Should I gave my RM better no complements at all or are there some save to give? Especially those two:
---> For example in the morning in her room: You look perfect! (If I remember correctly she say 'thanks')
---> Or later when she leaves for work: You look gorgeous!
(she says show me with compliments today, but smiles.)
- Is it better to wait till I have translated the massage book, before the dean will catch us in the library?
- sometimes like the nurse handjob, or other sex scenes, it seems nothing can be done, just waiting. Is it possible to speed up the process? sometimes there is a play and fastforward button, but not always. (I used the time to read the last 40 pages in this thread, but I will not do this again. :) )
- Very often it is not possible to skip the minigame, most often the button is missing, even if it is set on.

If someone want to jerk off in the bath room, better save the game and check afterwards if the RM is unhappy. Even if you remove the sperm from the floor, I get broken hearts, sometimes.

For minigames like jerk off, strength training and similiar it is possible to speed it up with an auto clicker. So I do not need to clickrape my keyboard or mouse. It is important to stop early enough and sometimes there is an error message that an impage is not found, but this is only because the autoclicker is faster than loading the picture.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi, few questions, before I restart with the bugfix. First time I must have an error installing the bugfix, because DVD watching after the first one ends always in that she don't want to watch the 2nd DVD.
- so about the 4 DVD's. If I watch the first DVD C.G.4, should it be possible to watch next day C.G.4 part 2? (For testing I used the cheat mode to get enough money.)
- Should I gave my RM better no complements at all or are there some save to give? Especially those two:
---> For example in the morning in her room: You look perfect! (If I remember correctly she say 'thanks')
---> Or later when she leaves for work: You look gorgeous!
(she says show me with compliments today, but smiles.)
- Is it better to wait till I have translated the massage book, before the dean will catch us in the library?
- sometimes like the nurse handjob, or other sex scenes, it seems nothing can be done, just waiting. Is it possible to speed up the process? sometimes there is a play and fastforward button, but not always. (I used the time to read the last 40 pages in this thread, but I will not do this again. :) )
- Very often it is not possible to skip the minigame, most often the button is missing, even if it is set on.

If someone want to jerk off in the bath room, better save the game and check afterwards if the RM is unhappy. Even if you remove the sperm from the floor, I get broken hearts, sometimes.

For minigames like jerk off, strength training and similiar it is possible to speed it up with an auto clicker. So I do not need to clickrape my keyboard or mouse. It is important to stop early enough and sometimes there is an error message that an impage is not found, but this is only because the autoclicker is faster than loading the picture.
with the dvd porn she only watch one of them with you and that's it every other dvds she won't watch with you at all

and just a reminder that any unofficial bugfix can also break the game

Reactions: Sothyr
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes