Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Bring anna home. DONE
anal sex with anna .DONE
anna and barbara threesome.DONE
sex with Barbara didn't do.
Photo album. DONE
looks like you didn't had sex with barbara and dean but save show that you had 1 more to go but when I put on to a save editor it show 2 more so I made some changes to it you only have go see the doctor to get the health certificate

just make sure to rename the file by taking this 12345_

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
[CITA = "rayminator, publicación: 2326807, miembro: 909432"]
¿Puedes explicar dónde estás en el juego? Debes ir allí entre las 11:00 y las 12:00.

o si intentas seguir a Derek si es así, ve a donde está Dean en el collage
[/ CITAR]

View attachment 383996

Mira, no puedo tomar una foto y solo juego en el móvil.
just to let you know i don't understand what you are trying to say??????

can you speak English

by the way that's not derek that is dick the guy that punched you at your cousins place

guesing that you are trying say the take a picture button is missing

if you on windows go to page 770 for the fix

if on any other platform like Mas or Android there isn't a fix for that sorry

Sarlouk

Sep 1, 2018
looks like you didn't had sex with barbara and dean but save show that you had 1 more to go but when I put on to a save editor it show 2 more so I made some changes to it you only have go see the doctor to get the health certificate

Thx alot i was stuck 4 alot of time almost 100day

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
Ok, thank you very much for your help. I have one question regarding the save file, do i just put it in the game folder and acess it via menue? Or do i need to do something else to make it work? I renamed the same file i had in my folder and placed yours in there, now how do i access it?

And then i have another scene i'm not sure how to unlock the one were i'm supposed to massage the tits of the trainer, either its bugged again or i need to do soemthing else? Walktrough states "During the massage click on the center of the lower back of the trainer. Massage her breasts." If i try this, with oil i get to the sex scene immidiately. If i try just klicking on her lower back like i'm supposed to nothing happens. How do i get this scene?

Edit: Nevermind the save file question, i was able to find it and it unlocked without a hitch, thank you!
How did you do it I'm trying its the image in the galery I don't have help please?

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
I can't open only one pic in Gallery (trainer's tits massage). It seems, it is another bug in game: absence of several frames during erotic massage

Sarlouk

Sep 1, 2018

Still cant trigger derek to give the file also Barbara looking for but she didn't come

Is my files corrupted because i reinstall the game

Aug 18, 2019
gonna sound cheap, but are you "suppose" to lose the very first fight ever with "the boyfriend" at the door, i've been save-scumming for 30 minutes, finally actually beat him with 0 skills; but he just said "you can't just win" and boosted his stats back up and kicked my ass; - - i haven't been able to unlock the gym, and can't find a straight text-based guide, the one here is a bunch of videos i can't help but sifting through for hours; anyhow, in advance, thx

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
gonna sound cheap, but are you "suppose" to lose the very first fight ever with "the boyfriend" at the door, i've been save-scumming for 30 minutes, finally actually beat him with 0 skills; but he just said "you can't just win" and boosted his stats back up and kicked my ass; - - i haven't been able to unlock the gym, and can't find a straight text-based guide, the one here is a bunch of videos i can't help but sifting through for hours; anyhow, in advance, thx
No, you can't beat the guy that comes to the apartment.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Still cant trigger derek to give the file also Barbara looking for but she didn't come

Is my files corrupted because i reinstall the game
it's because you have failed her mission

i have told to go to the doctor then go to see dean and submit your documents

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I can't complete the task of watching the directors room as the drone is not clicking their picture please help
are you on windows or android or mac?

if you are on windows go to page 770 for the fix.

if you are on android or mac there isn't a fix.

Bunkeer

Aug 31, 2019
Hello i need help
For the medical report i need to fuck 9 girls but i fucked 8 girl now i need to fuck one girl.
And their is remain two girl
Store girl and librarian
How to fuck them can anybody please help.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes