EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Beautiful renders, hot girls, a lot of effort put into the gameplay mechanics and aesthetics. I am awed and inspired...

Reactions: TheGreatCornholio

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Does that ass in the first picture look weird? BTW, those muscles also look a bit strange. That ass in the last picture also looks a bit strange.
Well I have to agree there is something off about the looks in general based on the first and last pics of the screenshots. The first is masculine to the point to make The Rock jealous, the last pic looks like her cheeks are spread to a ridiculous way. That is my opinion but they do look decent other than my silly take on them

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
When I try to read a book, I only get an option for "True" and then when I press that, I get the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
same error for me when trying to read book at home, and a cant even open the archive without error, so there are somethings that the dev need to luck at,

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Console commands: Shift+o

money=xx
intellect=xx
straight=xx
potency=xx

Machine oil does not work, doors are still noisy to open
EDIT: Had to open the door and read message - noisy, find way to make it quiet - Machine oil works afterwards

Minimal scenes, game is crashing a lot
Too much clicking on mini games

Looking forward for next update

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@ Everyone with the book crash
I'm sure the dev knows by now. Also, it's looking for a reference label called "bookguru" that's not even there.
I can't say I'm a fan of the artwork. I guess we have different viewpoints on what classifies as "cute".

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Game has a nice presentation to it, I thought the UI was pretty unique and like everyone else said the renders are really good. Hopefully there will be updates often.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
"...and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin Xena."

Is that Lisa Ann with laptop?:D

I'll check this.

Reactions: ponyguy

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
That's okay... I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway...

It's nice seeing a game with interesting mechanics, animations and high quality visuals.

Some weird typos here and there (one stat is named "straight" instead of "strength", another one was "reed books") nothing major. And the female characters are too disproportionate and unrealistic to my taste. But other than that, seems promising. :smileskisses:

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
amazing game
I really loved
That's how you attract more fans
Because the game is just great
Stay that way:happyblush

Sep 10, 2017
That's okay... I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway...

It's nice seeing a game with interesting mechanics, animations and high quality visuals.

Some weird typos here and there (one stat is named "straight" instead of "strength", another one was "reed books") nothing major. And the female characters are too disproportionate and unrealistic to my taste. But other than that, seems promising. :smileskisses:

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes