Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I may be stating the obvious here but I've noticed after a couple of playthrough's this game seems to be very structured,not sure if that's the correct term, however if I go straight to the Library after visiting the Dean I'll get the rollback error

However asking about a job talking to Nikki or whatever her name is and doing a couple of other things

There's no errors at all,I posted before there's a cheat mod I highly recommend there's a link a few posts back

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
anyone has a save from where u go to college and need to fuck that blond chick in beggining of game?
the only blond chick in beggining of game is your cousin/roomate you should of had sex with her when you given her massage with the arousal oil

Dabrens

Aug 13, 2018
I have downloaded the bugfix but after that what i have to do??? because i still have a error when i want to buy something in the shop.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have downloaded the bugfix but after that what i have to do??? because i still have a error when i want to buy something in the shop.
unzip the bugfix first then copy all rpy files and then go to game folder and paste the rpy file there

you can fuck her way before massage oil, when she is sleeping.
Yes that is right you can but it doesn't count for the 9 girls that you had to have sex with

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
unzip the bugfix first then copy all rpy files and then go to game folder and paste the rpy file there

Yes that is right you can but it doesn't count for the 9 girls that you had to have sex with
it counts, do you know how many times i completed this game? As long as you put it inside a vagina quest log is updated.

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
the only blond chick in beggining of game is your cousin/roomate you should of had sex with her when you given her massage with the arousal oil
my bad,i meant the blonde from college, right after the dean lets u to college and gives you a room, then u have to bang that chick from the room

vernaanonymous1009

Jan 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/storeinit.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'categ' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "C:\Users\Amin\Documents\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-market\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Amin\Documents\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-market\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
1.3.0ex
Tue Jun 25 11:04:07 2019

Help me

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Even after some bug fixes you still get the rollback screen.

Any way to just unlock the scenes gallery i remember i got stuck at barbara and my save was busted now i do not want to replay the game again once was enough.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "C:\Users\Amin\Documents\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-market\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Amin\Documents\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-market\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
1.3.0ex
Tue Jun 25 11:04:07 2019

Help me
It is my understanding that buying things from the market is bugged at the moment.
there is a bugfix for that on the main page or in my signature can you guy read at all or do you ignore everything and go to directly to the download link

satquyencuc

Jun 25, 2019
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-03
Release Date: 2019-05-02
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.3.0 Extended BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED
Unofficial BUGFIXES (Choose one):
(Windows ONLY) from @rayminator - Bugfix post from @Tacito

Patches:
EXTRAS:
- -
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough and @Tacito for the mod.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
my task is not fuck 9 girls, there is fuck 10 girls, how can i fuck 10 girls when game just allow to player fuck 9 girls

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
... can you guy read at all ...
Since I am illiterate (that means I don't know how to read, just in case you were unaware) I have no idea what you are saying.

Or, maybe it's possible that I tried five separate patches (mega from the main post, and all four from the post that Tacito made) that were supposed to fix various bugs but none of them actually worked on the store bug that I was experiencing. Sure, it's possible that I fucked up one of those patches... maybe it was corrupt, or I somehow didn't put it in the game folder... No. Wait. I did put it in the game folder... I think. I mean, I can't read after all.

Eitherway, you don't need to be a dick about things, and really should try assuming positive intent from people. Sure, it means you will be disappointed in humanity more often (but honestly, only slightly more than you would be otherwise), AND you'd have the added perk of having the moral high ground... Oh. You will also avoid making yourself look like a complete twat.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Since I am illiterate (that means I don't know how to read, just in case you were unaware) I have no idea what you are saying.

Or, maybe it's possible that I tried five separate patches (mega from the main post, and all four from the post that Tacito made) that were supposed to fix various bugs but none of them actually worked on the store bug that I was experiencing. Sure, it's possible that I fucked up one of those patches... maybe it was corrupt, or I somehow didn't put it in the game folder... No. Wait. I did put it in the game folder... I think. I mean, I can't read after all.

Eitherway, you don't need to be a dick about things, and really should try assuming positive intent from people. Sure, it means you will be disappointed in humanity more often (but honestly, only slightly more than you would be otherwise), AND you'd have the added perk of having the moral high ground... Oh. You will also avoid making yourself look like a complete twat.
how did you install the patch

if you just move the rar/zip file into the game folder it will not work at all

you will need to unzip it then copy the rpy file then paste them into the game folder
My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\game

you will have to start a new game can't use the save that you have made with 1.3.0ex version so the new code to take place

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Yup. I did install the patches correctly.
I've never played this game before on this computer, so old saves aren't the issue.

That being said, I have not spent an extensive amount of time (5, maybe 10 minutes?) trying to do anything for this specific game. And it is possible that I missed one of the patches, or broke it in some way by accident. (data corruption, etc.)

When dropping the patches into the game folder didn't work I looked on here and read the last dozen or so pages of posts and since there were still complaints about the store not working, such as the one by ulisesbejerano89 just above yours (which on further inspection is specific to the android version, so maybe the others were too) I was operating under the impression that A) the patches provided were potentially old, or B) the patches provided didn't completely fix the store issue. which lead to my comment of: "It is my understanding that buying things from the store is bugged at the moment."

Since the patches are not official patches by the game developer, this does in fact remain technically true regardless of the patches working or not, and also lends support to the above mentioned possibilities for the fan made patches provided on the forum.

If you know that the patches provided on this forum do in fact fix the issue with purchasing items from the store, it would be far more helpful to the community as a whole to state that, as well as include which specific patch fixes the store issue. In my case that means that I won't have to test all 5 patches to see what is causing the issue.

As an explination for my visceral reaction to your post: Insulting people and fostering an air of superiority through condecending actions is actually counter productive to your apparent desire to help and can easily lead to a toxic environment within a community. This (and similar) behavior causes certain types of people to withdraw from the community and emboldens others, potentially causing a feedback type loop and eventually causing the death of a community. I have seen this happen too many times, and is a giant pet peeve of mine. Due to your measured response to what amounts to my temper tantrum I felt that I at least owed you an explanation of why and a public apology for jumping down your throat. I don't know you and it was unfair of me to make that assumption.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes