rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm a the very last part where you meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she doesn't talk to you about school at all she starts to take her shirt off and then your cousin walks in on you then you have sex with your cousin and barbarra then babarra tell you that anna wants to talk to you so see anna

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So how do I initiate that?
it should automatically starts when you let barbarra into your cousin house

if you have done that part then just go to the libary where anna is

if you can share you save file it will help to see where you are in the game

darsoon

Aug 6, 2017
The signature has the bugfix link.

Outdated archiver sucks. If you use winrar, that needs to be updated.
This was my problem, I thought the archive itself was corrupted. Thanks

exe311 and darsoon there 2 bugfixes on the main post and in my signature and on page 716 try both of them one of
Tacito patch might help you as well and for the corrupted .rar files redownload them you might had a internet hiccup when you were downloading them but if you have download a patch from page 1 to 715 they are out of date they are for older version of the game

question though how are putting the patch into the game

if you still having problem then please share your save file or the error code

there some thing you can try

1. rollback
2. ignore
3. reload (sometimes it doesn't show)
Yeah fixed the issue, it was outdated archive, just as Emnoch said. Thanks a lot

Reactions: rayminator

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
looks like next month I'll have to bust out my checkbook ( so many bills so many bills ) as I want to see what happens after..........does anyone know the changelog ?

Also does this have a Paypal ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone who has "persistent" data, I can't complete all the scenes in the gallery
Scenes replay mod in main post , and how to change the roommate/MC names if you use persistent from other people.
Backup your own , trusting is good not trusting is better ... :)

Reactions: Edeen

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i can't click on college...
what time did you try to go to collage if you went at night of course it won't let you in go in the morning

I don't actually don't know what you mean not letting you in mine is working just fine just play it make sure if that was done before I posted that it already done just go to collage say i don't need a dorm so if you did go at night it won't let go in

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
nah it works, but i dont have that option to say i dont need a dorm,and i go at the dean in the morning so..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
seriously how long we have to wait the update ....
A long time? Since he is doing two game simultaneously now, updates come bi-monthly. At least, as you can imagine, that was the plan. In reality it became two months wait for an update per game if you check on the release dates. And Girl House's update for June hasn't arrived yet. When it arrives, according to the numbers, it will be two months from there till the next MCR update.

He keep telling it comes bi-monthly but numbers prove him wrong, and facts are stubborn things.

Reactions: Dr. Romario Alchemy

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
nah it works, but i dont have that option to say i dont need a dorm,and i go at the dean in the morning so..
maybe you have done it do you see dorm on the map if so click on then go see anna then go back to your place it the time to hit 18:00 then in the morning go see anna then go to collage then select the spider in the inver to scare dean

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
maybe you have done it do you see dorm on the map if so click on then go see anna then go back to your place it the time to hit 18:00 then in the morning go see anna then go to collage then select the spider in the inver to scare dean
nope, i dont have a dorm on the map

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes