i forgot one

$ develop_intellect.on = False

here is your save set to False

just make sure you remove the numbers off the file 12345_ so it would be

1-1-LT1.save

Reactions: FullStick224

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
haven't been here in awhile, did the drone bug fixed in Android port? can i enjoy the game now?

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
alguien sabe como hacer ma tarea "Help your Roommate"?
porque aun no la he realizado y termino haciendo la de "Talk to Jenny" y al hacerla termina el juego.
nose donde ir o si aun no esta hecha.

-------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know how to do "Help your Roommate" homework?
because I haven't done it yet and I end up doing the "Talk to Jenny" and doing it ends the game.
I don't know where to go or if it's not done yet.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to do "Help your Roommate" homework?
because I haven't done it yet and I end up doing the "Talk to Jenny" and doing it ends the game.
I don't know where to go or if it's not done yet.
Next release for that task.
This version (1.5) ends with the photoshoot in the Gym.
Look in the gallery if you have all unlocked you have seen everythings

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Seemed nice but so much grind I had to look for cheats but even them are not working properly and bugging the shit out of the game. I will give another go when final version of the game comes out in 2 days. The cheat mod on main post does not have the ability to change heart counts and raymintors version proved hard for me to setup. Sad day.
if you follow the instruction it should be working

1. use unren
2. with unren press 1 then enter when finished press 1 again then press 2 then enter again
3. now copy/paste screens.rpy into the game folder just above the lib folder not where the exe is
D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-150ex_beta-win\My_cute_roommate-1.5.0ex_beta-win\game
4. then start the game and start or load a game then press Esc or right click on the mouse there should be a cheat menu

you have to be in-game to access my cheats

prynce06

Oct 8, 2017
I paste the save file into the folder marked "Saves" but it doesnt show up in my game load screen. any help?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes