DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Will there be more story added or just bug fixes? Would love to see some of the open ended dialogue extended in the game. Nurse tells you to come back for more sex after you’re cured and that isn’t available. Plus would really like to see more scenes of Emily seducing the roommate.

Melkur

Dec 4, 2018
I can not advance in the game. Every time I open the store items it gives an error. What do I do? (Mobile version)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I can not advance in the game. Every time I open the store items it gives an error. What do I do? (Mobile version)
Sorry mate there nothing you can do the bugfix is only for windows

Not in less you know someone how to make a android verson

Reactions: Melkur

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Really need to fix these progression bugs, working in QA for AAA games this would be a critical failure and the product can’t be released. They need to get on these issues.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Really need to fix these progression bugs, working in QA for AAA games this would be a critical failure and the product can’t be released. They need to get on these issues.

what bug are you talking about can you post all of the bug reports

what version are you using?

darkniyt

Jun 8, 2019
1.3.0 android doesn't work right now. Currently going through 0.9.0 android and it has a working store. Once I can figure out where android falls off I hope I can peek under the hood and report my findings to actual coders if I'm lucky.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes