walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How to increase potency ingame without getting thrown out by the cousin?
I don't even have the option to clean up after jerking off in the bath.
This option should've been enabled by default!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How to increase potency ingame without getting thrown out by the cousin?
I don't even have the option to clean up after jerking off in the bath.
This option should've been enabled by default!
there is a spot on the floor it's not that noticeable but it's there or you can just use the built in cheats for it

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Does a short nap even have any refreshing results or is it just a waste of time?!
I worked out at 11:00 and then napped until 17:00 and was still tired.
This is just nonsense! Normally a short nap or maybe two have to be enough to be not tired anymore.
How am I supposed to both study and work out at one day without the need to play the difficult grinding games?
If I can only do one of both per day then this becomes a stupid grinding game that wastes a lot of time without pleasing results.

ironmartin46

Aug 21, 2017
I'm stuck at "Dig up dirt on Dick". The pool scene won't show when I use the drone on Barbara's Pool. I've tried this for about a million times already lol. Is this a bug or something?

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
kinda.hoping.this.game.should.have.a.good.ending.like.what.happen.after.the.last.chapter!!!
like.orgy.fisting.all.of.the.characters.fucking.something.like.that

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey how can I get Annie to finally do it, I have all the others completed, and cant seem to find any logical way to progress Annie, even after I brought her girlfriend there and completed that scene.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hey how can I get Annie to finally do it, I have all the others completed, and cant seem to find any logical way to progress Annie, even after I brought her girlfriend there and completed that scene.
there should only two people left anne and the store clerk

go to the doctor and get medical exam then he tells you if you see a pussy just stuff it

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
there should only two people left anne and the store clerk

go to the doctor and get medical exam then he tells you if you see a pussy just stuff it
I cannot seem to get a medical exam from the doctor he is always busy, and I did have sex with the clerk right before I posted my previous comment, a dick symbol just appeared on the bottom right corner, I clicked on it and the MC said "Just relax" and went to town, but I am not seeing anything like that with Annie.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I cannot seem to get a medical exam from the doctor he is always busy, and I did have sex with the clerk right before I posted my previous comment, a dick symbol just appeared on the bottom right corner, I clicked on it and the MC said "Just relax" and went to town, but I am not seeing anything like that with Annie.
okay then that means you already gotten the medical exam go to anne click on her pussy that should trigger it if that doesn't work then can you share your save it will help

or try open up console and type this in

$ can_strong_fuck = True

then hit enter then type exit then enter again to exit the console

how to open the console by hit shift+o not zero

also you need to create file you can use any text editor to do this

name it as console.rpy and put this in the file

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Actually I found something a little easier that I just didnt catch with Annie, I usually went for the lube automatically but when I didnt this one time, I was able to click on her other area just fine and followed through, then I got the Dean right after her for a total of 10

Reactions: rayminator

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
After taking the pictures at the pool in the night I went to Barbara and talked to her and showed her the pictures.
But she just reacted angrily. Is that ok or went something wrong there? Shouldn't she send Anna home?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
After taking the pictures at the pool in the night I went to Barbara and talked to her and showed her the pictures.
But she just reacted angrily. Is that ok or went something wrong there? Shouldn't she send Anna home?
first you need to go to your cousins office first then go to the directors office and click on the photo album then go to their house

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
first you need to go to your cousins office first then go to the directors office and click on the photo album then go to their house
I did that already before. It turned out that I just had to go to Barbara's house again.
At the second time it worked.

But I have another problem now. For some reason my Cousin simply doesn't offer me the job at the office in the evening. I assume that this is required to trigger access to the director's (Barbara's and Derek's mom) bedroom. But I need access to her bedroom in order to find blackmail material to blackmail Derek. How do I get both of them triggered?
I've already made the photos from all people in the office and have gotten the task to find the red folder. Or did I get something wrong there and this is the job mentioned in the Walkthrough?
And what do I need to trigger the photoshoot request from the secretary? According to the walkthrough it sounded like I should've been able to trigger it for the same day.
Sorry, but I'm really stuck at those steps now...

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I hadn't played this since the first time it had been complete and I decide to get this final version out of the queue of games recently and I rediscovered what I didn't like about it last time, the incredible grind for money since everything in the store is way overpriced. So I went and looked at what I had done with v1.1 and I saw I had modified the prices of the items in the store.

So here are a couple of files to put in a new game that cut the prices of most store items in half, and give a bit more time to a second pass at the store job and the study memory game when you are tired. The reduced prices only work in a new game as they are built in an array that gets saved the first time you play. The store job and memory game will work in an existing game.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes